The international tourism has become cheaper and cheaper and more countries are opening their doors to welcome more tourist.Do the advantages of the international tourism out weight its disadvantages?

The international tourism has become cheaper and cheaper and more countries are opening their doors to welcome more tourist.

Do the advantages of the international tourism out weight its disadvantages?

Over fifty years, Indonesia has lots of beautiful international tourism place, such as Bali, Lombok and Raja Ampat. A government know about Indonesia areas, so governments were produced policies about opened portals for tourist who visit Indonesia tourism place to growth area. As a result, cost holiday to Indonesia become cheaper, it is one of reason to make increase The Indonesian budget. Conversely, tourism behaviour has a negative effect. This essay will examine positive and negative effect.

First of all, governments was consider about international tourism place in Indonesia, so they are extremely work-hard to get attention other inhabitants to visit tourism place. Promote is one of choice to get more tourist come, if we succeed, it will bring some benefits. For example, especially International tourist comes to Indonesia, there is possibility to tourist who interesting to invest in Indonesia.

Second, there have advantages to local area which tourism place. They can establish business such as cafeteria, transportation, entertainment and accommodation services. Therefore, it will be create job opportunities to local inhabitants who lived in there. In Bali, for example, local citizens can learn to speak other language because lots of Global tourists come to Bali.

On the other hand, visitor behaviour can have a negative effect. For example, crowded street, crime rate, drugs and alcohol problem can occur. Also tourism will be threat to cultural resources, such as water supply, beaches, coral and heritage sites. It can also increase pollution though traffic emissions and littering.

To put them in a nutshell, if tourism comes to Indonesia, it will increase The Indonesian Budget. However there is drawback, tourism behaviour will damage Indonesia environments.

Sentence: A government know about Indonesia areas, so governments were produced policies about opened portals for tourist who visit Indonesia tourism place to growth area.
Description: The fragment government know about is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace know with verb, past participle
Description: The fragment who visit Indonesia is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace visit with verb, past tense

Sentence: As a result, cost holiday to Indonesia become cheaper, it is one of reason to make increase The Indonesian budget.
Description: The fragment Indonesia become cheaper is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace become with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Sentence: First of all, governments was consider about international tourism place in Indonesia, so they are extremely work-hard to get attention other inhabitants to visit tourism place.
Description: The token was is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to was and consider

Sentence: For example, especially International tourist comes to Indonesia, there is possibility to tourist who interesting to invest in Indonesia.
Description: A WH-pronoun, nominative is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to who and interesting