The Internet is probably the most significant invention of the last 30 years. Without it, our lives would be completely different.To what extent do you agree or disagree?

The Internet is probably the most significant invention of the last 30 years. Without it, our lives would be completely different.
To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Internet is the greatest invention of the century. Because we have not Internet connection maybe we will find a lot of limitations in information. I want to explain it is true statement. while, I was there disagree.

The history of Internet began with development in electronic computer in 1950’s. The development is Professor Leonard Kleinrock's said when to public introduce some people can laboratory at university of California, after that research was adopted by the U.S. military. And than researches improvement about the “Internet connection” applied to world community. I believe Internet connection is very important to inhabitants because without Internet they have some problem information for example if I want to find about information part of the world, the Internet is helpful in the work, and we can also al lot of many benefit from internet. Secondly, Internet connection can make distance closer with friends or family. Thirdly, Interne has become like a virtual world because a lot of society interaction in it.
Nevertheless, before the Internet network to created human society have not some problems, because they got information from newspaper, books, and televisions. For instance firstly, in the World War 1 or 2 state have information about other countries without internet. Secondly, Alexander Graham Bell creator wolfram, he learned from book not from Internet. And than people can communication before Internet network created by phone or latter.

In conclusion, I think Internet connection it is not really important because inhabitants still be able communication by phone or send letter. Some people can increase their knowledge without Internet. Internet network just helped some people in work and get information.

I was there disagree.
I was there to disagree.

The development is Professor Leonard Kleinrock's said when to public introduce some people can laboratory at university of California, after that research was adopted by the U.S. military.
Suggestion: Can you re-write this sentence?

Sentence: And than researches improvement about the Internet connection applied to world community.
Suggestion: Refer to researches and improvement

And than???

Sentence: And than people can communication before Internet network created by phone or latter.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to can and communication

And than???