You are hereThe line graph shows visits to and from the UK from 1979 to 1999, and the bar graph shows the most popular countries visited by UK residents in 1999.Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The line graph shows visits to and from the UK from 1979 to 1999, and the bar graph shows the most popular countries visited by UK residents in 1999.Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

Sabee's picture

By Sabee - Posted on 07 October 2013

The line graph shows visits to and from the UK from 1979 to 1999, and the bar graph shows the most popular countries visited by UK residents in 1999.

Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.

Write at least 150 words.

The line graph illustrates the travelling people from UK and to the UK from 1979 to 1999 and the bar graph demonstrates the UK resident have visited five different countries in 1999. It is immediately evident that number of the people visited abroad from UK was the higher than people came to UK. France was the most popular country among UK residents.

To begin with, in 1979, approximately 12 million people immigrated to 5 different countries that gradually increased though out the period (from 12 million to 55 million). On the other hand, 10 million visitors had visited UK from different countries, the number of the people visited UK constantly increased between 1979 and 1999. (10 – 28 millions) but it was just half than the people migrated from UK.

In 1999, France was the most favorite country with UK residents. Approximately 12 million people visited France,. Second desirable country was Spain; 8 million visitors came to Spain. In USA, Greece and Turkey people came approximately 4, 3 and 2 million respectively.

In conclusion, most desirable country was the France and least one was the Turkey.

indesfrepe france

User comment: I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills

jordansrn france

ramatfryh france

AS MOST PEOPLE SPEND A MAJOR PART OF THEIR ADULT LIFE AT WORK,JOB SATISFACTION IS AN IMPORTANT ELEMENT OF INDIVIDUAL WELL BEING .WHAT FACTOR CONTRIBUTE TO JOB SATISFACTION FOR ALL YOUR WORKERS. tsering 1243
There is no need to use plastic in the world because it is harmful to life and environment. gurbaj.bajwa
The internet is probably the most significant invention of the last 30 years. Without it, our lives would be completely different.To what extent do you agree or disagree? Andi Alamsyah
Should wealthy nations be required to share their wealth among poorer nations by providing such things as food and education? Or is it the responsibility of the governments of poorer nations to look after their citizens themselves? farideh
Television is dangerous because it destroys family life and any sense of community; instead of visiting people or talking with our family we just watch television.To what extend do you agree or disagree with this opinion? ridaakzar
The table and graph below give information about the gross domestic product (GDP) and employment sectors of a developing country.summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main feature and make comparisons where relevent.write at least 150 w serene123
The charts below show information about animals and rainfall at the Nboro Nature Reserve.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant. Yora
As most people spend a major part of their adult life at work, job satisfaction is an important element of individual wellbeing. What factors contribute to job satisfaction? How realistic is the expectation of job satisfaction for all workers? farhanhar
One day the world’s oil and gas reserves will run out. The search for alternative energy sources like and solar power, burning waste, and water power are causing as much environmental damage as the oil and unclear power sources they are intended to repla pendinggirl
There are many different types of music in the world today. Why do we need music? Is the traditional music of a country more important than the international music that is heard everywhere nowadays? renofitriasari

Should arts-related entertainment venues such as museums and art galleries be free of charge for the general public, or should a charge apply for admittance? kohbarfi
The pie graphs below show the results of a survey of children's activities. The first graph shows the cultural and leisure activities that boys participate in, whereas the second graph shows the activities in which girls participate. eddysuaib
Why should the government help working parents by providing child care facilities. Tessy James
Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of having a car. marzieh
The gap between the rich and the poor is becoming wider, the rich more richer, the poor even more poorer. What problems can the situation cause and give solutions? Lê Kim Kiều Anh sticky icon
Tobacco and alcohol are drugs that cause addition and health problems. Should they be made illegal? Or should all drugs be legalized? marzieh
some people think that strict punishments for driving offences are the key to reducing traffic accidents.others,however,believe that other measures would be more effective in improving road safety. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion gincysusan
Some people believe that technological tools such as body scanner and CCTV have significantly enhanced our safety and security, while others feel that they have resulted In a loss of privacy.Do the benefits of these items outweigh their disadvantages? Justin sticky icon
This is a bar graph of the average age at first marriage of both men and women in the U.S. The red bar stands for women, and the blue bar stands for men. Write a report for a university lecturer conveying the information in the graph. jason
Economic progress is one factor that is being considered to measure the success of a country,but there are other factors that should be considered when measuring the success of a country. Do you agree or disagree? What other factors do you think should be Justin sticky icon

Many schools these days have problems with poor student behavior. Why do you think these problems occur? What could be done to tackle these problems tycoonss
These days, in many countries fewer and fewer people want to become teachers, particularly in secondary schools. What are the reasons for this, and how could the problem be solved? uzboy sticky icon
An increasing number of people change their career and place of residence several times during their life time. Is this a positive or negative development. Lê Kim Kiều Anh sticky icon
Some people agree that teachers should be strict with their students; others believe that teachers with friendly approach will achieve better results. Discuss and give your opinion. Justin sticky icon
Under British and Australian laws a jury in a criminal case has no access to information about the defendant's past criminal record. This protects the person who is being accused of the crime.Some lawyers have suggested that this practice should be change Shokh sticky icon
Nowadays an increasing number of people change their career and place of residence several times during their life. Is this a positive or a negative development? Justin sticky icon
The graph below gives information about international tourist arrivals in different parts of world. Summarize the information by selecting and reporting main features, and make comparisons where relevant Kal-El
Will computers replace teachers in classrooms?As computers are being used more and more in education, there will be soon no role for teachers in the classroom. parya mirjani sticky icon
The bar chart shows the scores of teams A,B and C over four different seasons. Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant. shi24

Write a letter to a manager of the taxi company to complain about the problem with the taxi service used by you.• When and where you used the taxi• Describe a problem you have faced• What do you expect the manager to do? swapnay sticky icon
"Prevention is better than cure."Out of country's health budget, a large proportion should be diverted from treatment to spending on health education and preventive measures. carmela6 sticky icon
Do you thin business should hire employees who will spend thier entire lives working for the company? Explain why you agree or disagree. the beauty of E... sticky icon
The graph below gives information from a 2008 report about consumption of energy in the USA since 1980 with projections until 2030.Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. shi24 sticky icon
The table below shows the consumer durables( telephone,refrigerator, etc,) owned in Britain from 1972 to 1983.Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below. carmela6 sticky icon
Some people think that parents should teach children how to be good members of society. Others, however, believe that school is the place to learn this? Discuss both these views and give your opinion? satyakrishna23 sticky icon

that number of the people visited abroad from UK was the higher than people came to UK.
Suggestion: Can you re-write this sentence?

approximately 12 million people immigrated to 5 different countries
Description: are you sure the word 'immigrate' is used properly here?