In many countries children are engaged in some kind of paid work. Some people regard this as completely wrong, while others consider it as valuable work experience, important for learning and taking responsibility.What are your opinions on this?

In many countries children are engaged in some kind of paid work. Some people regard this as completely wrong, while others consider it as valuable work experience, important for learning and taking responsibility.
What are your opinions on this?

Today children are also working in shops, bazaars and etc. in order to make money. I think it is completely wrong to parents let their children work. Moreover, there is no any use from that, since they may have more problems in the future if they do not give up working when they are young. Anyway, the majority of children who employed in some kind of paid work waste their earned money on unnecessary things, such as video games, mobile phones, Internet and etc. They have to pay more attention to studies, instead spending their time on useless things.

Firstly, parents should check their children’s activities regularly, for most of children work not telling about it their parents. However, there are some people who let their children work even if they are too young. It is pointless, because children do not earn high amount of money, although they spend more time than adults. With this little money they cannot even provide themselves with necessary things. Moreover, if they become ill, they may spend more money than their salary. Besides, today most children waste time on Game clubs. Of course, if they work, there will be enough opportunities for them to be there. Therefore, parents should not allow children work, since they waste their time with junk activities.

Some people think if children work, it will help them in the future to learn and adapt their job. However, I do not agree with this opinion, for the children who work will not find a job to work. Today, only educated people are allowed to work, that’s why study should be the main task of children.

In conclusion, I think parents should not let their children work, instead they have to pay more attention to their knowledge. The reason is that if children have money they are more likely to spend it on useless things.