In many parts of the world children s lives were very different from today What do you think were the advantages and disadvantages of life for children in the past

In many parts of the world, children's lives were very different from today.
What do you think were the advantages and disadvantages of life for children in the past.

Children’s lives in nowadays is distinctively changed compare with the old times. This issue can be viewed as the advantages or disadvantages.

In the past, children were not having a TV, computer or mobile. They had have limited access to entertainment and education. But, there is a positive side of this idea, young child tend to active playing outside. Every child have had opportunity to feel the adventurousness of physical activity, so they have had strong sensible body. Furthermore, living in non-device era was about involving in many challenging activities. Climbing trees or swimming in rivers were some example. But, it could be dangerous without supervision by the parents. Children might fallen from the trees and suffer serious injury, or sink into the river.

The boys or girls have a freedom to participate in some activities which had built their independent. For example, they preferred walking from school, rather than being picked up by their parents. It gave positive impact to their sense of responsibility as they can manage how they go and back from school. Also they might have a walk along to the street with their friends, whilst having after school conversation. However, it would be not a right idea to be recommended today since the crime rate is too high. Nowadays, many children have kidnapped by strange viper in the street. It is different with the past when the criminals were not as many as now.

One thing can be agreed as an advantage by living in the old days as child that you do not in pressure to be successful in school. The parents wouldn’t pushed their sons and daughters to study hard every day. In contrast, in this decade, parents seems very keen about their children prestige, so they very strict with anything related to education. Consequently, children seems live in a stressful live.

Back to years ago, Children have a freedom to consume spare time with other family members. This condition is distinctively different with modern children as they set to stay with their baby sitter. So, they have low affection to their parents. Some scrutiny evidences shows that children have more connection to their baby sitter or helper than their own parents.

In conclusion, childhood in past time has numerous benefits especially when it comes to physical and affection education even though they had have limited facilities compare with today. However, there are some critical concern about negative side of it.

Sentence: Children's lives in nowadays is distinctively changed compare with the old times.
Description: A verb, past participle is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to changed and compare

Sentence: But, there is a positive side of this idea, young child tend to active playing outside.
Description: The fragment child tend to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace tend with verb, past participle

Sentence: Children might fallen from the trees and suffer serious injury, or sink into the river.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to might and fallen

Sentence: Some scrutiny evidences shows that children have more connection to their baby sitter or helper than their own parents.
Description: The fragment evidences shows that is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace shows with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive