You are hereMany people are using credit cards or loan to run-up personal debts that they may be unable to repay .It should therefore be made difficult for individuals to borrow large amount of money .What is your opinion on this?

Many people are using credit cards or loan to run-up personal debts that they may be unable to repay .It should therefore be made difficult for individuals to borrow large amount of money .What is your opinion on this?

GAURAV460's picture

By GAURAV460 - Posted on 12 September 2013

These days people can use credit cards and loans to financial resource, there has been considerable discussion of the large personal debt and loan withdrawn by people, which cannot be repaid;like their amount and interest.Some people claim that borrowings should be strict but some think its unfair to do so,as people endless needs and want modern standard of leaving.I would like to throw light on this surging phenomenon at both sides.

There are multifarious factors behind this concern.First and foremost,on the one hand,some people think that there must be a strong barrier when the huge amounts are loaned to public, one of the reason for this idea to prevent one monetary company from bigger bad-debts,which could lead to bankruptcy .Their every financial institution believe that prevention is better than cure;preventing the unwanted loan could help the bank and other financial companies to enhance economically and helping country side to flourish.However economical power enhances lucrative another countries to make investment as well as optimum strategic are generated by economist. that is undoubtable help them to create income.

By contrast on the contrary ,other have conflicting argument,that Credit cards and loan are the special facilities given to the people, which helps them to do their daily transaction as well as to run big projects and business at the same time.As beyond comparison their money-power enhance to endorse financial institution;like government subsidiary plain, loan for home,business,education loan and so on.Moreover credit cards can be used in several areas,as emergency tool in case of any accident or hazards,purchasing time whether from mall or branded shops although its safe to carrying credit cards instance cash in pockets.

from notion both aspects have there own,bank would not eliminate the borrowing money of individual because money unavoidable good-aspects.There should not be hassled to get credit card and loan because it serves as a helping hand in public.However it can not be denied that some of the people may be unable to repay it.I suggest that financial institutions to make a proper policy such as keeping the collateral or other documents before providing loan.

successful sports professionals can earn a great deal more money than people in other professions,is this fully justified or unfair anjum shaik
If you could study a subject that you have never had the opportunity to study, what would you choose? Explain your choice, using specific reasons and details. robertzacaria
Today more and more young children have mobile phones. Critics say that this is a negative development. Do you agree or disagree? What is your own opinion? Guru
These days more emphasis is being placed on university education. Vocational training is not encouraged, and thus there are few qualified trades people. To which extent do you agree or disagree? gagandeep gill
Some people find history a fascinating subject. Others say it is dull and has no place in modern life. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion. Ahmad Yusri
The Diagram of How Chocolate is Made rizqifahma
IELTS essay:Some people say that computer can translate languages, so children need not study foreign languages any more. Please state your position.-sample 2 essayking
Some people think that a sense of competition in children should be encouraged. Others believe that children who are taught to co-operate rather than compete become move useful adults.Discuss both these views and give your own opinion. Rita Irianti
Nowadays, foood has become easier to prepare. Has this change improve the way people live ? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answe Asha Magenta
There are many different types of music in the world today. Why do we need music? Is the traditional music of a country more important than the international music that is heard everywhere nowadays? zha

Write complaint letter to the airline manager regarding the behavior of one of staff members on your flight. In your letter- Give full details of your flight.- Say what the problem with the staff member was.- What would you like the manager to do regardin marzieh IELTS
You should spend about 40 minutes on this task.Write about the following topic:Most developed countries spend a large proportion of their health budgets on expensive medical technology and procedures. This money should be spent instead on health education drjowelynt sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II
Argumentative Essay: Advantages and Disadvantages of Using the Internet alfitrah8.5 IELTS
Every year several languages die out. Some people think that this is not important because life will be easier if there are fewer languages in the world.To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion? muhammadrezkihr IELTS Writing Task II
It is generally believed that some people are born with certain talents, for instance for sport or music, and others are not. However, It is sometimes claimed that any child can be taught to become a good sports person or musician.Discuss both these views ridaakzar IELTS
Some say that it would be better if the majority of employees worked from home instead of travelling to a workplace every day.Do you think the advantages of working from home outweigh the disadvantages? fialka IELTS
Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of having a car. marzieh IELTS
When a country develops its technology, the traditional skills and ways of life die out. It is pointless to try and keep them alive. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion. Mita Puspasari IELTS
Whoever controls the media also controls opinions and attitudes of the people and there is little can be done to rectify this. SammyG IELTS
causes of the road accidents and solutions. Sabee IELTS

Nowadays companies and other organisations are requiring their employees to wear a uniform. Think about jobs where uniform is important. What are the advantages and disadvantages of wearing a uniform? Justin sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II
Topic: Some people believe that visitors to other countries should follow local customs and behavior. Other disagree and think that the host country should welcome cultural differences.Discuss both views and give your own opinion.( Sample_answer_salmon) lambda sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II
Many people believe that the main aim for university education is to help graduates to find better job, while some people believe that university education has wider benefit individual and society. discuss both views and give your opinion. Hao sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II
In most countries multinational companies and their products are becoming more and more important.This trend is seriously damaging our quality of life. eddysuaib IELTS Writing Task II
Do the dangers derived from the use of chemicals in food production and preservation outweigh the advantages? Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own experience or knowladge. drjowelynt IELTS Writing Task II
Some people believe that there should be fixed punishments for each type of crime. Others, however, argue that the circumstances of an individual crime, and the motivation for committing it, should always be taken into account when deciding on the punishm lrana32 IELTS Writing Task II
Increasing the price of petrol is the best way to solve growing traffic and pollution problems. To what extent do you agree or disagree? What other measures do you think might be effective? divyaece0903@gm... IELTS Writing Task II
Is freedom of speech necessary in a free society? eddysuaib IELTS Writing Task II
It is generally believed that some people are born with certain talents, for instance for sport or music, and others are not. However, It is sometimes claimed that any child can be taught to become a good sports person or musician.Discuss both these views xizon7777 IELTS Writing Task II

Some people think that professional athletes make good role models for young people, while others believe they don’t.Discuss both these points of views and give your own opinion.Write at least 250 words. eddysuaib sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II
Some people think secondary students should study international news as a school subject, but others suggest that it is a waste of students' valuable school time. Discuss both and give your opinion. Hao sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II
The two maps below show an island, before and after construction of some tourist facilities.Summarise the information by selectiong and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. drjowelynt sticky icon IELTS Writing Task I
The graph below shows the changes in food consumption by Chinese people between 1985 and 2010.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. drjowelynt sticky icon IELTS Writing Task I
General Training Task 1Your assignment was due last week. Write a letter to your teacher saying that you did not complete it on time. In your letter saywhat the subject waswhy you didn't complete itwhen will you complete it. Buweni sticky icon IELTS Writing Task I
Some suggest that young people should take a job for a few years between school and university.Discuss what the advantages and disadvantages might be for people who do this.Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowl HoneyUK sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II

Sentence: Their every financial institution believe that prevention is better than cure;preventing the unwanted loan could help the bank and other financial companies to enhance economically and helping country side to flourish.
Description: The fragment institution believe that is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace believe with verb, past tense

Sentence: However economical power enhances lucrative another countries to make investment as well as optimum strategic are generated by economist.
Description: An adjective is not usually followed by a determiner/pronoun, singular
Suggestion: Refer to lucrative and another

Sentence: That is undoubtable help them to create income.
Description: An adjective is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to undoubtable and help

Sentence: As beyond comparison their money-power enhance to endorse financial institution;like government subsidiary plain, loan for home, business, education loan and so on.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by a determiner, possessive
Suggestion: Refer to comparison and their
Description: The fragment money-power enhance to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace enhance with verb, past tense

Don't put a space before punctuation marks.
Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.