You are hereMany people are using credit cards or loan to run-up personal debts that they may be unable to repay .It should therefore be made difficult for individuals to borrow large amount of money .What is your opinion on this?

Many people are using credit cards or loan to run-up personal debts that they may be unable to repay .It should therefore be made difficult for individuals to borrow large amount of money .What is your opinion on this?

By GAURAV460 - Posted on 12 September 2013

These days people can use credit cards and loans to financial resource, there has been considerable discussion of the large personal debt and loan withdrawn by people, which cannot be repaid;like their amount and interest.Some people claim that borrowings should be strict but some think its unfair to do so,as people endless needs and want modern standard of leaving.I would like to throw light on this surging phenomenon at both sides.

There are multifarious factors behind this concern.First and foremost,on the one hand,some people think that there must be a strong barrier when the huge amounts are loaned to public, one of the reason for this idea to prevent one monetary company from bigger bad-debts,which could lead to bankruptcy .Their every financial institution believe that prevention is better than cure;preventing the unwanted loan could help the bank and other financial companies to enhance economically and helping country side to flourish.However economical power enhances lucrative another countries to make investment as well as optimum strategic are generated by economist. that is undoubtable help them to create income.

By contrast on the contrary ,other have conflicting argument,that Credit cards and loan are the special facilities given to the people, which helps them to do their daily transaction as well as to run big projects and business at the same time.As beyond comparison their money-power enhance to endorse financial institution;like government subsidiary plain, loan for home,business,education loan and so on.Moreover credit cards can be used in several areas,as emergency tool in case of any accident or hazards,purchasing time whether from mall or branded shops although its safe to carrying credit cards instance cash in pockets.

from notion both aspects have there own,bank would not eliminate the borrowing money of individual because money unavoidable good-aspects.There should not be hassled to get credit card and loan because it serves as a helping hand in public.However it can not be denied that some of the people may be unable to repay it.I suggest that financial institutions to make a proper policy such as keeping the collateral or other documents before providing loan.