You are hereMany people are using credit cards or loan to run-up personal debts that they may be unable to repay .It should therefore be made difficult for individuals to borrow large amount of money .What is your opinion on this?

Many people are using credit cards or loan to run-up personal debts that they may be unable to repay .It should therefore be made difficult for individuals to borrow large amount of money .What is your opinion on this?

GAURAV460's picture

By GAURAV460 - Posted on 12 September 2013

These days people can use credit cards and loans to financial resource, there has been considerable discussion of the large personal debt and loan withdrawn by people, which cannot be repaid;like their amount and interest.Some people claim that borrowings should be strict but some think its unfair to do so,as people endless needs and want modern standard of leaving.I would like to throw light on this surging phenomenon at both sides.

There are multifarious factors behind this concern.First and foremost,on the one hand,some people think that there must be a strong barrier when the huge amounts are loaned to public, one of the reason for this idea to prevent one monetary company from bigger bad-debts,which could lead to bankruptcy .Their every financial institution believe that prevention is better than cure;preventing the unwanted loan could help the bank and other financial companies to enhance economically and helping country side to flourish.However economical power enhances lucrative another countries to make investment as well as optimum strategic are generated by economist. that is undoubtable help them to create income.

By contrast on the contrary ,other have conflicting argument,that Credit cards and loan are the special facilities given to the people, which helps them to do their daily transaction as well as to run big projects and business at the same time.As beyond comparison their money-power enhance to endorse financial institution;like government subsidiary plain, loan for home,business,education loan and so on.Moreover credit cards can be used in several areas,as emergency tool in case of any accident or hazards,purchasing time whether from mall or branded shops although its safe to carrying credit cards instance cash in pockets.

from notion both aspects have there own,bank would not eliminate the borrowing money of individual because money unavoidable good-aspects.There should not be hassled to get credit card and loan because it serves as a helping hand in public.However it can not be denied that some of the people may be unable to repay it.I suggest that financial institutions to make a proper policy such as keeping the collateral or other documents before providing loan.

Some people think the environmental protection can only be addressed at international level. Do you agree or disagree? shi24 sticky icon
The chart below shows the total number of minutes of telephone calls in the UK, divided into three categories, from 1995-2002. Lê Kim Kiều Anh sticky icon
Some people think the environmental protection can only be addressed at international level. Do you agree or disagree? white_eagle@live.cn
Some people agree that teachers should be strict with their students; others believe that teachers with friendly approach will achieve better results. Discuss and give your opinion. Justin sticky icon
Recycling is a pointless activity, it is fraught with inefficiency. Governments need to develop policies to tackle waste and other issues at source. Farkhad
People nowadays live longer than they used to. What caused this situation? Is it a negative or positive development? Justin sticky icon
Many people think that money brings hapiness,others think that having too much money is a probelem.discuss both views and give your own opinion? gurtej sidhu
Under British and Australian laws a jury in a criminal case has no access to information about the defendant's past criminal record. This protects the person who is being accused of the crime.Some lawyers have suggested that this practice should be change Shokh sticky icon
Even though globalization affects the world’s economics in a very positive way, its negative side shouldn’t be forgotten. Discuss. Mubariz
Write a letter to a manager of the taxi company to complain about the problem with the taxi service used by you.• When and where you used the taxi• Describe a problem you have faced• What do you expect the manager to do? swapnay sticky icon

The charts below give information on the ages of the populations of Yemen and Italy in 2000 and projections for 2050Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant Shokh sticky icon
Media portrays young people as lazy and disrespectful.Do u think this true?Are young people today worse than their parents or does ,every new generation get criticized by older people? awais sticky icon
Do you thin business should hire employees who will spend thier entire lives working for the company? Explain why you agree or disagree. the beauty of E... sticky icon
International community must act immediately to ensure all nations to reduce their consumption of fossil fuels e.g gas and oil. To what extent do you agree or disagree Lê Kim Kiều Anh sticky icon
Some people think saving money is good, but others think that spending money is a better way to enjoy life. Discuss both views and give your own opinion. gainer04 sticky icon
The graph and table give information about water use worldwide and water consumption in two different countries.Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. luckysun sticky icon

Sentence: Their every financial institution believe that prevention is better than cure;preventing the unwanted loan could help the bank and other financial companies to enhance economically and helping country side to flourish.
Description: The fragment institution believe that is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace believe with verb, past tense

Sentence: However economical power enhances lucrative another countries to make investment as well as optimum strategic are generated by economist.
Description: An adjective is not usually followed by a determiner/pronoun, singular
Suggestion: Refer to lucrative and another

Sentence: That is undoubtable help them to create income.
Description: An adjective is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to undoubtable and help

Sentence: As beyond comparison their money-power enhance to endorse financial institution;like government subsidiary plain, loan for home, business, education loan and so on.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by a determiner, possessive
Suggestion: Refer to comparison and their
Description: The fragment money-power enhance to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace enhance with verb, past tense

Don't put a space before punctuation marks.
Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.