The map below shows three potential sites for a fitness centre Summarise the information and make comparisons where relevant

The map below shows three potential sites for a fitness centre. Summarise the information and make comparisons where relevant.

Given is the diagram illustrating two possible areas in order to construct a new fitness centre. It is apparent that compared to plan A and B, C is situated a bit away from the town and factories.

Looking at information in more detail we can easily pinpoint that the first potential plot is on the right side of the river and very closer to the factory. In this case, it will be easily accessible for workers. When it comes to the second area- B, we can observe that it is located near the town away from the river and factories. The most striking advantage of this place is that all residents of cities can easily attend there.

The site C, which is among the trees and away from both factories and town, seems to be more silent and suitable place to do fitness. On the other hand, it will be a problem to get this place because of the long destination.

All in all, the map suggests that B is the best place both for fitness centre in terms of earning money and for local people for getting easily.