Essay topics: Nowadays, people care about their appearance more than before. Do you agree or disagree?
Nowadays, economy has become stronger and wider, in comparison with past time, which provides more freedom to people to do what they want. Also, it allows people care about their image and appearance in order to show status of life in modern society. Recently, they have had much more possibilities to be in trend and build their own fashion style.
Firstly, people would care about themselves because image and clothes give some extra information about habits, lifestyle or personality. All of that could influent on career or a personal life path because the first view about individuals is making by estimating appearance. For example, if person is well-dressed it makes them attractive and expresses a good impression on others.
Secondly, a people appearance could affect on attention others so as to make a conversation or arrangement effectively. For instance, positive lifestyle attracts much more people and allows people express their mood via clothes. Humanity used to choose an appreciate person for themselves, in this case, the image plays one of the main role about how to present yourself in current society.
Thirdly, we have been lived under pressure by advertising business. These companies try to attract more customers providing some promotions, commercials or sales. This fact has such a big impact on people so they are surrounded it almost everywhere and they have to go shopping in order to wear fashionable clothes.
Finally, shopping and well-matched clothes help people attract more people and make new acquaintance easier. Also, the good level of economy gets additional income to choose and find own position in fashion style.
- Shopping is dangerous because it makes people selfish and careles with money.Do you agree or disagree? (45)
- In order to solve traffic problems, governments should tax private car owners heavily and use the money to improve public transportation. What are the advantages and disadvantages of such a solution? (71.4286)
- Blood sports have become a hot topic for debate in recent years. As society develops it is increasingly seen as an uncivilized activity and cruel to the helpless animals that are killed. All blood sports should be banned. Discuss the main arguments for th (72.1739)
- The number of overweight children in developed countries is increasing.Some people think this is due to problems such as the growing number of fast food outlets. Others believe that parents are to blame for not looking after their children’s health. (63.3333)
- Some expets believe that it is better for children to begin learning a foreign language at primary school rather that secondary school.Do the advantages of this outweight the disadvantages? (60)
- Many newspapers and magazines feature stories about the private lives of famous people. We know what they eat, where they buy their clothes and who they love. We also often see pictures of them in private situations.Is it appropriate for a magazine or new (70)
- School children are becoming far too dependent on computers. This is having an alarming effect on reading and writing skills. Teachers need to avoid using computers in the classroom at all costs and go back to teaching basic study skills.Do you agree or d (60)
- Does television have a beneficial or a harmful influence on children!? (41.25)
- Nowadays, people care about their appearance more than before. Do you agree or disagree? (64.375)
- Young People are Encourage to travel or work for one year after high school and before university studies. Write advantages and disadvantages of this matter. (50)