Nowadays the way many people interact with each other has changed because of technology.In what ways has technology affected they types of relationships people make?Has this become a positive or negative development?

Nowadays the way many people interact with each other has changed because of technology.
In what ways has technology affected they types of relationships people make?
Has this become a positive or negative development?

In last two decades, communication among pupil of world has evolved largely due to technological advancements. This essay will discuss effects of this on human relations and analyze them as good and bad outcomes.

It can be seen that technological means are affecting every strata of society which are healthy for human relationship. In earlier days, teacher student relations used to be one to many where teacher used to teach students only in class rooms for limited amount of time. It was case where some students used to lack behind others, due to some doubts not cleared in classroom itself. E...

Sentence: Secondly, intimate relations among adults are increasing getting affected due to online interactions.
Suggestion: Secondly, intimate relations among adults are increasingly getting affected due to online interactions.

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/ielts