One day the world s oil and gas reserves will run out The search for alternative energy sources like and solar power burning waste and water power are causing as much environmental damage as the oil and unclear power sources they are intended to replace H

One day the world’s oil and gas reserves will run out. The search for alternative energy sources like and solar power, burning waste, and water power are causing as much environmental damage as the oil and unclear power sources they are intended to replace.
How far do you agree with this latter statement?
What possible benefits do the alternative energy sources bring? Or what damages do they cause?

The usage of alternative energies such as solar, wind, water power and even burning waste have been popular for decades. However, it is often argued that such kind of energies is one of culprits to the deterioration of the environment. As I shall debate, my essay will present a prospective picture depicting the benefits stemming from those alternative resources.

In the first place, supporters of this viewpoint say that searches for water power conducted through the construction of damps lead to environmental pollution which occurring in areas nearby. However, many educated people know that ...