In order to learn language well, we should also learn about the country as well as the culture and lifestyles of the people who speak it. To what extend do you agree or disagree.

In this present, language is essential for people to communicate with other people. Sometime, when people want to learn about another language, they should to know their culture and lifestyle of that country. However, some people think to learn language is not essential to learn about country, culture, and lifestyle. I believe both of them having good reason.

Nowadays, societies in the world especially in Indonesia want to learn another language such as English. Indonesia should know history of that country. That is basic to learn language as well. When Indonesian learn English would be easier. Indonesian is not only learns about country but also Indonesian should understand of English culture and lifestyle. Indonesian could acquire the advantages when they learn about culture and lifestyle from another country for instance, Indonesian would not feel confuse when they learn English. That is best method to learn English as well. If Indonesian wants to go to overseas, they would not obtain shock culture and could adaptation with lifestyle of another country.

On the other hand, to learn about English is not always should learn the country, culture, and lifestyle because there is not context if someone want to learn another language. According to Alex Window master of English said, pupils or societies who want to know another people. Most of societies learn English only to find a job or continue study at overseas. To know about country, culture, and lifestyle they could learn afterwards.

To sum up, I disagree that to learn language as well, we should learn the country, culture, and history. We reasonable practice to be able speak another language as soon as possible.

Sentence: When Indonesian learn English would be easier.
Description: The fragment Indonesian learn English is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace learn with verb, past tense

Sentence: If Indonesian wants to go to overseas, they would not obtain shock culture and could adaptation with lifestyle of another country.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to could and adaptation

Sentence: On the other hand, to learn about English is not always should learn the country, culture, and lifestyle because there is not context if someone want to learn another language.
Description: The fragment someone want to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace want with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Sentence: According to Alex Window master of English said, pupils or societies who want to know another people.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to another and people

Sentence: We reasonable practice to be able speak another language as soon as possible.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to We and reasonable
Description: An adjective is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to able and speak

Read some grammar books.