Parents are the best teacher Do you agree or disagree

Parents are the best teacher. Do you agree or disagree?

The statement is about the perfect educator is parents. And as a writer, I claim that the statement is true, and I have had few reasons to support my answers.

The main is parents are people whose big influence for children because one of natural character of people is they will believe on folk whom they saw when they were born, so children, automatically, will give credence on their parents who are the first people that children saw. Basically, the children’s behavior will follow the behavior of parents. In fact, if parents do something positive, children also will do it. It also helps parents to teach everything easily. For example, a friend of mine who is very smart has many achievements in his life because his parents are smart and have a lot of episodes about education and knowledge, so his parents always teach him every time about everything.

In my next reason, in few condition, parents cannot teach their children because some of parents do not have good enough education, but parents can support their children to take part in school and college. Parents also can push and oblige children to do more study. For instance, several Indonesian parents do not have much knowledge and education, so they always try to force their children to study, and they will pay some additional schools and courses for their children. As a result, their children will reach more knowledge than their knowledge.

On the other hand, some people think that parents are not the best coach because some of causes show that parents can be negative impact for children, and some of parents also teach children how to commit a crime. For illustrate, many parents ask their children to do work for collect much money, sometimes they ask their children to be a criminal. And many incidents show that children will be thief if they see their parents are thief.

In the conclusion, I believe that perfect children are taught by their parents even though the other people say that parents cannot be the best teacher. Nowadays, what kind of parents are you?

Sentence: The main is parents are people whose big influence for children because one of natural character of people is they will believe on folk whom they saw when they were born, so children, automatically, will give credence on their parents who are the first people that children saw.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to is and parents
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to is and they

Sentence: For illustrate, many parents ask their children to do work for collect much money, sometimes they ask their children to be a criminal.
Description: The token for is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to for and collect

No. of Grammatical Errors: 3 2 (Try to correct those gram errors)

Need to remove a lot of repetitive words.