Essay topics: Parents are the best teachers. Do you agree or disagree?
With the worsening academic performance of students and the rising victims of drugs and other social vices among youngsters, it is arguable whether schools, the environment where they spend the majority of their time, are best placed to educate children. Some argue that parents will fare better at the task.
On one side, parents know their offspring best, accompanying them during a significant segment of their childhood and adolescence. As such, being more aware of the weaknesses and personality traits of their children, parents can tailor their teaching methods accordingly. Statistics further back the fact that those students who are regularly assisted in completing their school homework ...
Subscribe now as testbig VIP readers and get unlimited access to essays on the top list.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|1 week 3 days ago||alishan2009||65||Read full essay|
|3 weeks 2 days ago||Adran13579||61||Read full essay|
|1 month 2 weeks ago||Evgeniya||66||Read full essay|
|2 months 4 weeks ago||Imanjawad||70||Read full essay|
|3 months 1 week ago||karimova||56||Read full essay|
|4 months 1 week ago||Reyhan1984||73||Read full essay|
|4 months 3 weeks ago||amirbahman||76||Read full essay|
|5 months 4 weeks ago||Amir RF||76||Read full essay|
|6 months 4 days ago||Evgeniya||70||Read full essay|
|6 months 5 days ago||Evgeniya||60||Read full essay|
- People nowadays live longer than they used to. What caused this situation? Is it a negative or positive development? (81.1765)
- Many people want their country to host an international sporting event. Others believe that international sporting event bring more problems than benefits. Discuss both views and include your opinion, supported by examples. (86.66670000000001)
- Some people prefer shopping in shopping centers, while others prefer local markets. What are the advantages of each? (88.33329999999999)
- In many countries, students who behave badly in class are expelled from their school and never allowed to return. Many consider this an effective way to educate while others disagree.Discuss both sides of the argument and share your opinion. Where possi (75.71429999999999)
- Nowadays, more and more young unmarried adults are choosing to study and live outside their parents’ homes. Do you think this trend is positive? (95)
- Nowadays, pollution and waste levels are increasing rapidly. How does this effect ordinary people? What steps can be taken to overcome this problem? (84)
- Do you agree with the following statement? Classmates are a more important influence than parents on a child’s success in life. (60.8333)
- Your car is hired from a company and while you are driving on holiday, you have a small accident. You will have to write a report to the company to explain it. You need to explain:-when are where you hired it-describe how the accident happened-what kind o (90)
- You cannot go to a company where you got an offer. Write a letter to the HR supervisor to-explain the reason why you decline the offer-express your gratitude-explain why you like your current job very much (96.66670000000001)
- It is often said that the subjects taught in schools are too academic in orientation and that it would be more useful for children to learn about practical matters such as home management, work and interpersonal skills. To what extent do you agree or disa (93.33329999999999)