Essay topics: In the past, many people had skills such as making their own clothes and doing repair to things in the house. IN many countries, nowadays, skills like these are disappearing. Why do you think this change is happening? How far is this situation true to your country?
Today people and their skills are changing with the advancements of new techniques and trends. Traditional skills like weaving, making own clothes and maintenance at home are diminishing day by day. In this essay, I will contend more than one reason behind this change and I will illustrate my country’s situation in regard to this issue.
The foremost reason is the new trends and its convenience. People can easily buy new, colourful and comfortable clothes nearby instead of doing month’s hard work to make clothes at home. Moreover today’s machinery is like, it is bit more hard to open, repair and assemble again with limited tools. For instance, in the past, the fans were simple with less to less tools inside and simply nuts and bolts outside. However, now the situation is quite opposite. The next reason is time. People are getting busy their schedule that this is easier to go in the market and let the work done within 2-3 hours.
In addition to all, the next generation is getting education to indulge themselves to meet globalization needs and goals such as skills related to technology, doctors, scientists and the like than merely to do repair or make clothes at home.
In fact, in my country India, there still exist very old traditional villages where people could be seen doing such works at home. However, slowly, this old tradition is disappearing as new advancements are spreading its roots all over the place. Nevertheless, in most of the other parts of the country, these traditional work routines are already disappeared.
To conclude, sometimes this becomes a necessity to go with the changing world. People are adapting new clothes, techniques and living standards so quickly that these old routines could severely exist.
- Nowadays it is easy to apply for and be given a credit card. However, some people experience problems when they are not be able to pay their debts back. In your opinion, do the advantages of credit cards outweigh the disadvantages? (76)
- Crime is a problem all over the world. Some believe that crime prevention will make no difference, others disagree. Discuss both views and give your opinion. (67.5)
- Nowadays for many people the Internet is replacing regular books. What do you think will happen in the future and what is your opinion about this trend? (46.6667)
- People of different cultures change their way of looking by changing hair color, cosmetics, jewellery. surgery why do you think people do this. is it good to do (85)
- Writing task 2 about students Who graduated high school should travel or work before starting college another arguments is that they should start college immediately discuss and give opinion (90)
- Task 2 - Many people believe that best way to produce a happier society is to ensure a that there is small differences of earning between the riches members. and poorest members. ( agree or disagree ). (96.66670000000001)
- WT2: some sports are dangerous. Why people still take place in these sports? What can be done to reduce the dangers? (80)
- W2, some people think governments should introduce laws regrading what nutrition and food choices to improve public health. others think it is wrong. ( i do not remember the exact words but it is something like that) discuss both views and give your own o (90)
- Task2: in some countries it's easy to get a credit card. People have problem with giving money back . Do u think advantages of credit card r outweight disadvantages? (85)
- Some people says cars should be banned in large cities. Do you agree or disagree? (95)