In the past people usually stayed I one place thought their life These days people often move around They often live in several different place their lifetime What are the advantages and dis advantages of both Give reasons for your answer and include any

In the past, people usually stayed I one place thought their life. These days, people often move around. They often live in several different place their lifetime. What are the advantages and dis advantages of both?

Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant information from your answer own knowledge and experience.

A several ago, it was common for people to be born, grow up, live, and die in the same place. Nowadays, there live is nomaden. There are have some benefit and disadvantages of both.

I believe that inhabitants living in place of birth had advantages. They felt comfortable with environment. In society can get to knew everyone. They were not under pressure in human life. However human will have has some problems if they did not move for example the place they were live does not develop, the place employment is minimal, they could not get a better job, people probably got bored easily.

Next, I think some people move place to place had disadvantages. Firstly, they have adapted with new environment. The second, people left complicated to manage their life for example, they have to prepare house and equipment. The third the can lose meet with their family and it can be difficult to make new friends. But they can meet more friends and they have better job opportunities. And than they can learn new experience for instance they often live is nomaden, I believe they are easily adaptable.

In my view, people have many advantages or disadvantages to the way lived in the past and the way the live now. My opinion I do not like lived in the same place because I feel monotonous life. If I want develop my life have to move and I try new experience to become successes. people live in other place usually survive in your live.

Sentence: However human will have has some problems if they did not move for example
Nowadays, there live is nomaden. There are have some benefit and disadvantages of both.
Suggestion: Can you re-write this sentence?

the place they were live does not develop, the place employment is minimal, they could not get a better job, people probably got bored easily.
Description: An adjective is not usually followed by a verb 'to do', present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to live and does

Sentence: The third the can lose meet with their family and it can be difficult to make new friends.
Description: The token the is not usually followed by a modal auxillary
Suggestion: Refer to the and can

try new experience to become successes
try new experience to become successful

Sentence: Nowadays, there live is nomaden.
Error: nomaden Suggestion: ?