In the past people usually stayed in one place throughout their life These days people often move around They often live in several different places in their lifetime What are the advantages and disadvantages of both Give reason for your answer and includ

In the past, people usually stayed in one place throughout their life. These days, people often move around. They often live in several different places in their lifetime. What are the advantages and disadvantages of both? Give reason for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.

Living in one place is the best way for inhabitants fulfill their life. Whereas, some inhabitants get more enjoyable if they live in several places. I firmly believe that both of them have some reasons.

To begin with, live in one place would give benefit for people that they are easier to focus on their family and jobs. Besides, they can give the best education for their children because they do not need move their children to other schools every time they moved. Obviously, people could focus in their job and reach better career. Others, they could develop a new business around their society with easily because they understand well about society where they live on.

Nevertheless, some people have right to choose their career. Thus, for getting promotion to higher level of work, people might move to others places. They could live for several times in different places. If they have family, they should give more attention to their family. Unique life will make their children become more mature. Besides, living in many places gives them greater perception and wider eye to understand other people. By that, people could understand about diversity and unity with local people.

From my personal point of views, I think that modern era has changed people to travel a lot to many places for several times. Furthermore, this condition becomes habit for modern people. According to Harvard University research, most of adult get their self actualization by traveling because they meet with various indigenous people. Of course, living in various places including abroad will open many challenges for them.

In my conclusion, living in one place or more are choosing by some people because their own reasons. After all, no matter what they prefer to do, focus with what their willingness is the key to become success

people might move to others places.
people might move to other places.