People nowdays work hard to buy more things. This has made our live generally more confortable but many traditional value and costums have been lost and this pity. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Over five years ago, people have new attitude are diligent work to buy something. Here Indonesia, most of the people can buy anything even though, the things not enough important. Obviously, this is have effect for people especially people become wasteful and decline value of tradition. Although there are many advantages from habitual buy something. I believe that activity buy something can influence people too leaves local tradition. In this essay I will examine the several issues.

Firstly, activity hard work is good to make development level of wealth people however, mental hard work without balance with mental thrifty, it will useless. Society are live in big cities always interest with new product. This is happen because many malls and store that sale various kinds goods. If people not have control for them selves, it is would influence people to still spends money and buy something.

Secondly, people usually not wise when buy something. Mostly are their buy something goods which too to. Culture consumptive would encourage people difficult avoid shopping activity. On the other hand, if often we spends money to buy something which not important also made cash flow and financial themselves not health.

finally, attitude to buy something actually worst for money, however require aware for people to slowly reduce activity shopping. Saving money become one of solutions to avoid wasteful. Culture thrifty and wise in spend money will help to be prosperous live.

In conclusion, if we not aware and always spend money to get something that not important, it will make we to be wasteful. We should diligent to hard work and clever to saving money to live wealth.

Sentence: Obviously, this is have effect for people especially people become wasteful and decline value of tradition.
Description: The fragment this is have effect is rare

Sentence: Although there are many advantages from habitual buy something.
Description: An adjective is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to habitual and buy

Sentence: I believe that activity buy something can influence people too leaves local tradition.
Description: The fragment activity buy something is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace buy with verb, past tense

Sentence: Firstly, activity hard work is good to make development level of wealth people however, mental hard work without balance with mental thrifty, it will useless.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to activity and hard

Sentence: This is happen because many malls and store that sale various kinds goods.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to is and happen
Suggestion: Refer to sale and various

Sentence: Mostly are their buy something goods which too to.
Description: A determiner, possessive is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to their and buy

Sentence: Culture consumptive would encourage people difficult avoid shopping activity.
Suggestion: Refer to Culture and consumptive

Sentence: On the other hand, if often we spends money to buy something which not important also made cash flow and financial themselves not health.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to we and spends

Sentence: Saving money become one of solutions to avoid wasteful.
Description: The fragment money become one is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace become with verb, past tense