People today move to new cities or new countries more than ever before What challenges do they experiences What strategies are there to meet these challenges

People today move to new cities or new countries more than ever before. What challenges do they experiences? What strategies are there to meet these challenges?

The world of today, the number of people who move to new places increase more than in the past. People locomate to new cities or new countries for some reasons such as to find a better job, to get a better education and many more. Migrating to a new area is a big challenge because individuals will face several problem and should overcome those difficulties enormously well to survive and succeed. The obsctacles that human beings usually deal with are related to culture, language and loneliness. I would like to explain why I say so.

Culture is often a huge stupor in many cases, peculiarly for...

Sentence: The enhancement of technology alleviate humankind to communicate with their old friends and families wherever they are and whenever they want.
Description: The fragment technology alleviate humankind is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace alleviate with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Sentence: People locomate to new cities or new countries for some reasons such as to find a better job, to get a better education and many more.
Error: locomate Suggestion: ?

Sentence: The obsctacles that human beings usually deal with are related to culture, language and loneliness.
Error: obsctacles Suggestion: obstacles

Read this link about Coherence:
http://www.testbig.com/question/coherence

And need more sentence varieties.