People today move to new cities or new countries more than ever before What changes do they experience What strategies are there to meet these challenges

People today move to new cities or new countries more than ever before. What changes do they experience? What strategies are there to meet these challenges?

Nowadays, many people prefer to migrate to new cities than in the past with some reasons. I believe that when people the first time come to new places, they would find some challenges that they should solve them with some ways.

A work supports some job-seekers to travel to a capital city where people could find a big company which provides much salary. Also, some students, perhaps, go to new countries to continue their study in a famous university where they could receive a good material and facility. Job-seekers and students would receive some challenges when they put their feet the first time such as language, climate, and financial.

Firstly, language is one of challenges that it is important for job-seekers and students if they want to move in oversea. They have to understand the language which becomes mother tongue that is used in daily communication.

Secondly, there is climate which may differ a temperature to new comers. It would influence for people health because people's body has a different body endurance. For example, if foreigners want to visit Japan, they have to know about climate condition there because Japan has four seasons such as summer, winter, autumn, and snow. They would get sick if they could not adapt with all seasons.

The last is financial. Every country has a different rate of currency which gives a financial impact to foreigners. If they have the higher rate of currency from their country than a country which they visit, it could help them to purchase what they want. However, how about the people who come from another country have the lower rate of currency than the country where they are interested. It could be dangerous for them if they use without thinking and estimating such as price of food, public transportation, and boarding house. Their money would be fast to run out that foreigners could be stress to search much money to keep life there.

To solve problems, I suggest that before people move on the new country, they should learn about the environment such as language, climate, and cost of living. It would help foreigners to stay a long time there. According to Jakarta Post, a number of courses provide knowledge about English to people who want to go to Australia to continue a study or to apply a job such as Test English School and Indonesia Australia Language Foundation. To avoid climate problem, foreigners have to bring a jacket and drugs when they move on the new place. Finally, financial problem would be solved by calculating and searching the information of living cost of the new place before they go there.

In conclusion, it seems to me that there are many challenges and strategies if foreigners want to move on the new place. They must prepare to face the new environment and have to solve all problems which would appear there.

better to have 5 paragraphs:

para 1: introduction. my choice: A or B. agree or disagree
para 2: reason 1
para 3: reason 2
para 4: reason 3 (optional)
para 5: conclusion

Need more sentence varieties.