The position of women in society has changed markedly in the last twenty years. Many of the problems young people now experience, such as juvenile delinquency, arise from the fact that many married women now work and are not at home to care for their chil

The position of women in society has changed markedly in the last twenty years. Many of the problems young people now experience, such as juvenile delinquency, arise from the fact that many married women now work and are not at home to care for their children. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?

It is true There is develop roles of women in our live in a couple of years ago. I believe that many problems happen for adults from their behaviors and habits, while I accept some of them make criminal in around environment and many married women have better career prospects than their roles as mother in fact have reason.

Juvenile delinquency can be caused their family is not good to teach their children. Young people need positive role models especially from their parent because all about parent activity will be imitated by their children. On the other hand, Adults make wrong activity because they join gangs, get negative effect from their friends and get the lack of closeness in their family.

Some people argue that a mother should not work. They must give more contribute equally to childcare, cooking and cleaning at home. Some do not divide roles and responsibilities in the most convenient way. For example, They never learn or spend their time for children. They never ask about what happen in their children live. So, children always go out from the home to look for enjoy activity and sometimes they do negative. Some mother sometimes is not aware that their habit make their children stress. Mother only think about their jobs and their career activity to get much money, but they do not understand about why they must look for much wealth.

It can be concluded, that children will do anarchic activity because family or their friends effects. Besides, mother always forget about their functions in family which do their high career or pursue the best working.

Sentence: It is true There is develop roles of women in our live in a couple of years ago.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to is and develop

Juvenile delinquency can be caused their family is not good to teach their children.
Description: two verbs in one sentence.