Essay topics: In recent years, there has been growing interest in the relationship between equality and personal achievement. Some people believe that individuals can achieve more in egalitarian societies. Others believe that high levels of personal achievement are possible only if individuals are free to succeed or fail according to their individual merits. What is your view of the relationship between equality and personal success?
Nowadays, many people assume that individual price acquire more in similar societies, while other sides trust that big levels of personal reward are obtained from triumph or failure. Personally, I believe that there are connections between equality and individualized success and these give a good effect.
The latest era. Personal rewards could achieve more in equal social. In other words, giving same change to people is essential in this case. For example, education should be free for populations that starts elementary school until high school. A government which manages human life in a country has to pay for tuition fees of education by taking free budget resulted by citizen tax. Riches and poor people have identical occasions to enter schools. They contend to accomplish. It is not fair, if learning places merely are for wealth. In the future, successful stories would appear from needy people.
Moreover, the better points of personal achievement simply determine when people succeed or be unsuccessful. It is like that people depend on accomplished their tasks or not succeed. For instance, companies deliver opportunities equally. They give some changes to people to join the companies' activities. For a job as a marketing workers should show their motivation and ability. Some of them could reach a high selling to sell firm products. However, others can not prove a good sale. The firms would reward to their employer who success.
In summary, many people think that there are links between resemblance and accomplished persons. Those relations produce advantages.
- Hydo-electric power plan process (75)
- When a country develops its technology, the traditional skills and ways of life die out. It is pointless to try and keep them alive. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion? (66.66670000000001)
- General Training Task 1You have been offered a job, asking you to start next week. You want the job very much but, because ofa previous commitment, you want to delay the start for another two weeks.Write to the Manager, accepting the job, but explaining y (86.66670000000001)
- General Traning Task 1One of your pen pals will shortly be visiting your city. For some reasons, you can not manage to meet him at the airport on time.Write a letter asking him to wait for you at the airport and tell him how to identify you.•You should wr (80)
- General Training Task 1You are looking for a part-time job.Write a letter to an employment agency. In your letter•introduce yourself•explain what sort of job you would like•and say what experience and skills you have (75)
- Many languages are disappearing every year. Is this bad for the world or is it helps unify the human race? (70)
- General Traning Task 1. You are going on a short course to a training college abroad. It is a college that you have not been to before.Write a letter to the accommodation officer. In your letter•give details of your course and your arrival/departure date• (75)
- General Traning Task 1You are a student at an English language school in Brighton and are living in private accommodation with other flat mates. You have not had hot water or heating for some time. The landlord’s workmen have tried to fix the problem but (70)
- Some people think leisure time is more important than money. What’s your opinion? Do you think are there any other factors that make good quality of life ? (83.33329999999999)
- GENERAL WRITING TASK 1 IELTSWrite a letter to the head teacher about the talk you will give to the pupils, you should say :-What’s your name and occupation?-What will you say?-What kind of things do you need to prepare? (80)