Research is an essential part of completing assignments Suggest some good places to obtain useful information

Research is an essential part of completing assignments. Suggest some good places to obtain useful information.

Nowadays research is the most important part of the student to fulfill their assignments. Some assignments are required a written answer and others give a spoken presentation. However finding useful information is only possible if you know where to look.

To begin with, the tutor give a reading list into the class and the reading list show essential book titles.The teacher give many information to the student about the book. With the help of this book they research what they want eventually they complete their assignment.

Further more,libraries are very helpful to find out their assignments and do well knowledge moreover today's libraries are very well-equipped. In the library all type of materials are available like magazine,books,newspaper,encyclopedia etc. Recently the projector,computer,C.D.rooms,internet also ready for use. With the help of the internet the student can search any type of not only information but also sample past exam papers,questionairey,title of book,any type of assignments etc.

IN ADDITION, they can grow their knowledge by face to face interviews of the other people otherwise they can also surveys of knowledgeable people. Beside this t.v. is the imperative device which is obtain our knowledge alternatively if you can give a spoken presentation, yo can show a video or a live telecast.

To sum up, people can be good sources of information too rather than the parents by dicussing with their children about the current affairs or their assignment.

Sentence: To begin with, the tutor give a reading list into the class and the reading list show essential book titles.The teacher give many information to the student about the book.
Description: The fragment tutor give a is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace give with verb, past tense
Description: The fragment teacher give many is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace give with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Sentence: Further more,libraries are very helpful to find out their assignments and do well knowledge moreover today's libraries are very well-equipped.
Description: The fragment do well knowledge is rare

Sentence: IN ADDITION, they can grow their knowledge by face to face interviews of the other people otherwise they can also surveys of knowledgeable people.
Description: The fragment can also surveys is rare

Sentence: Beside this t.v. is the imperative device which is obtain our knowledge alternatively if you can give a spoken presentation, yo can show a video or a live telecast.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to is and obtain

Sentence: With the help of the internet the student can search any type of not only information but also sample past exam papers,questionairey,title of book,any type of assignments etc.
Error: questionairey Suggestion: questionnaire

Minimum 250 words wanted.

Read some grammar books.