With the rise in popularity of the Internet,newspapers will soon become a thing of thepast. To what extent do you agree ordisagree?

With the rise in popularity of the Internet,
newspapers will soon become a thing of the
past. To what extent do you agree or
disagree?

Answer: In this contemporary world, no one is confined with the limitations of bygone age as technology has attained a sky limit which gives us enormous sources to get knowledge of this world through print media and internet. Where the internet source is pervading swiftly but despite of it paper media is still firm on its place due to which I partially concord with this given statement.  

First and foremost, Pascal devices are the first priority of mortals due to the computerized ambience of corporate world owing to every profesiional have to use computers while following their hectic schedule of different errands so professional can have all the information within couple of minutes on their computers, gadgets and laptops instead of reading newspaper. To make this idea apparent, I would like to cite an example, being a professional elite Even I always prefer my laptop to have all information of the world.

Furthermore, computer has broaden its approach to other amenities as well ; such as online ticketing, browsing downloading, online shopping  and so forth which make internet superior than newspaper. Apart from that, by internet we can get graphically and video recorded news those make seeker knowledge more clear and lively where it is not surmountable in the case of newsprint.  

On the whilst, World Wide Web is still far from the many people those reside in country sides and for our aged persons because they are not aware of internet so they could read only newspaper ; it makes newspaper importance strong in this era too. To exemplify, In 2012 survey of communication and relation ministry of India's has shown that more than 60 % masses of cities were attuned of newspaper where this rates were 75%  for villagers .

Retrospectively, I assert that both has its own inevitability but it had better to make Every person cognizant about internet so the cutting of trees could get detract which has been going on continuously to make paper as well as for the betterment of our environment.                        

Sentence: To exemplify, In 2012 survey of communication and relation ministry of India's has shown that more than 60 masses of cities were attuned of newspaper where this rates up surged at most 75 for villagers than internet.
Description: The word rates is not usually used as a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to rates

There is a 'pattern' behind. You may have your own writing styles in order to get higher marks.