Should governments spend more money on improving roads and highways, or should governments spend more money on improving public transportation (buses, trains, subways)? Why? Use specific reasons and details to develop your essay.

In the globe, populate have rights for setting their government. It was spending more money for something not useful. Should ministry expend more money on improving public transportation. I want to give some reasons and examples to bolster my opinion about it.

First of all, polity should give charge for building such as subways. For example, it can decrease traffic jam in developing countries. On the other hand, passageway has excess than highway. There are numerous people who be happy use toll road although we have to pay with expensive price. I believe it will bring easiness in future.

Moreover, ruler should determine a few regulations rule about reduction vehicles because it can press air pollution in developing states. Beside this, there are many ways to attenuate air pollution. For instance, we always use public transport. We can apply like train and bus. So, we hope that government can actualize our dream for making city without air pollution.

Also, we have known there are a lot of misadventures. In this world, accident occurred every five minutes. For an illustration, people who utilize motorcycle and car almost got problem in way. As a result of this several people bumped into someone in the street. Should reign help societies for making overpass to give them convenience. I believe about it, it will deduct mishap in capital city or countries.

To summarize, my personal opinion is that government have to embody desire all of communities who stay in a capital city need enjoyment. However, leader must issue for something beneficial.

people who be happy use toll road
people who are happy to use toll road

government have to
governments have to

Sentence: First of all, polity should give charge for building such as subways.
Error: polity Suggestion: No alternate word