Should wealthy nations be required to share their wealth among poorer nations by providing such things as food and education? Or is it the responsibility of the governments of poorer nations to look after their citizens themselves?

No one can deny that sovereign states which have rich economy are expected to help the poorer countries. Those who disagree point out that it is their own government who must be accountable to fill in the basic needs of their people.

It is to believed that every sector of a successful country contributes to their progress. This is so in order to improve the state of living of their people. In relation to that, the economy of one state has a domino effect on the economy of another country. Thus, globalization plays a vital role in the world economy nowadays. Ideally, each countries have to help each other in order to create a more competent and productive world. Extending the hands of one nation to the other by giving nutritious foods, providing quality education, and offering skilled jobs, this would help the whole word to have a very healthy economy. This is true because everyone contributes to the betterment of the whole country. And of course, to improve their state of living.

However, it is to be understood that somehow, it is unfair for the citizens of a rich country to provide those benefits to the poorer nations. People of a progressive nation works very hard to support and maintain their lifestyle. Moreso, to improve it. In addition, their government sectors most probably perform their duties well to ensure that their resources are managed effectively and efficiently. This practice of good governance is probably not being well implemented by one nation. Another point is the government of a poor country should have the liability to provide the needs of their people. For instance, their governments should encourage investors to make business in their countries to ensure that more money will come in. In effect, more jobs will be created and more money will be circulated.

In conclusion, I strongly disagree to the idea of a rich country helping the poorer nation in providing their basic necessities. They should stand on their own feet in order to help improve the condition of their citizens.

Sentence: It is to believed that every sector of a successful country contributes to their progress.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to to and believed

Sentence: Ideally, each countries have to help each other in order to create a more competent and productive world.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to each and countries