Some experts believe that it is better for children to begin learning a foreign language at primary school rather than secondary school Do the advantages of this outweigh the disadvantages Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples fro

Lately, foreign language have a lot of evidence that it is a crucial things in life with any people, so we need to make sure every children can learn these language early, and what time that we should teach them these subject? As we know every parents today are having awareness to how important that language affect on our life, so they try to let there child yo some english center when there child too young and they can not preparing for the next step, to my knowledge learn something without preparing will be a hard experience with just a small child, on the other hand maybe it will bring a lot of benefits if them try hard in their career to learn foreign language, in some theory or research they realize that if we approach to something early we will see it as a usual things so that why if we want to they do not scare the foreign language just do these step and bring your children to a center when they was just learning at primary school. On the other hand, children in secondary school have a lot of equipment to learn foreign language but, they will find out the excitement from learning these subject and they can have more awareness so they can try their best on it, beside that, some feedback to a study make a evidence that secondary student is too late age if they want to have good skill to go on and apply to some highschool, it will make a line seperated the people good at learning language and the opposite. so you can choose this way if you make sure that your children are too young to learn something like that, and make sure they will not shock with too much knowledge. In conclusion, every things have advantage and disadvantage so you choose what is depends on your children so be careful with that.