Essay topics: Some governments say how many children a family can have in their country. They may control the number of children has through taxes. It is sometimes necessary and right for a government to control the population in this way.
Do you agree or disagree?
Nowadays most countries in the world experience demographic problem. This fact has triggered the debate whether governments should manage the quantity of children in families or the couples should solely decide the size of their households. There are a number of strong arguments in favor of both sides, so before the quick conclusion this topic needs to be discussed.
We must acknowledge that controlling the size of families by government is intruding the individuals’ personal life. So everybody wants to hold their independence on their hands. It is quite understandable that controlling of the population is not welcomed by a lot of people. Additionally, managing demographic increase by means of taxes may cause the social problem. Because, it can be understood by the citizens of the country as unequal approach to them by governments. To be more precise, it is a kind of injustice to allow the people with respectively higher incomes to have as many children as they want, whereas poorer families meet restrictions at that point.
Nevertheless, when it comes to my personal view, it is more vital to emphasize that controlling the size of population is the most effective method in order to prevent demographic explosion. Furthermore, such prevention can decrease density in large cities which is considered to be one of the most annoying problems of the world. In addition to this, those restrictions can be even more beneficial to governments as they are key in finding solution to the major economic problems such as unemployment rates, shortage of food and etc.
To take all the points I mentioned above into account, we can say that although it is not possible to deny completely some disadvantages of government controlling in demography looking at the discussed question from a wider angle indicates that that management has more pluses in comparison with minuses.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|3 weeks 6 days ago||bhumikasuryavanshi||76.5||Read full essay|
|7 months 3 days ago||shperera||70||Read full essay|
|7 months 6 days ago||shperera||70||Read full essay|
|7 months 1 week ago||shperera||70||Read full essay|
|1 year 2 months ago||Simm.33||60||Read full essay|
|2 years 2 months ago||dhruv546||63.3333||Read full essay|
|2 years 3 months ago||Omar Sheta||85||Read full essay|
|2 years 8 months ago||pip depp||87.1429||Read full essay|
|3 years 6 months ago||nader||91.4286||Read full essay|
- The graph below shows the quantities of goods transported in the UK between 1974 and 2002 by four different modes of transport.Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. (83.33329999999999)
- The diagrams below show the stages and equipment used in the cement-making process, and how cement is used to produce concrete for building purposes. Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where releva (70)
- The two maps below show an island, before and after the construction of some tourist facilities.Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. (65)
- Some experts believe that it is better for children to begin learning a foreign language at primary school rather than secondary school.Do the advantages of this outweigh the disadvantages? (75)
- Some people say that the best way to improve public health is by increasing the number of sport facilities. Others, however, say that this would have little effect on public health and that other measures are required.Discuss both these views and give you (72)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?Children should be required to help with household tasks as soon as they are able to do. (57.5)
- The world is experiencing a dramatic increase in population. This is causing not only for poor, undeveloped countries, but also for industrialized and developing nations. Describe some of the problems that overpopulation causes, and suggest at least one p (70.66670000000001)
- Going overseas for university study is an exciting prospect for many people. But while it may offer some advantages, it is probably better to stay home because of the difficulties a student inevitably encounters living and studying in a different culture. (68.88890000000001)
- The three pie charts below show the changes in annual spending by a particular UK school in 1981, 1991 and 2001.Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. (46.6667)
- Some people prefer to spend their lives doing the same things and avoiding change. Others, however, think that change is always a good thing.Discuss both views and give your own opinion. (75.4545)