Some people believe that studying at university or college is the best route to a successful career while others believe that it is to a job straight after school Discuss both views and give your opinion

The purpose of studying is supposed to be able to contribute to society, to our lives. With young people, especially the ones who are going to be undergraduates, they have two most frequent directions: Attending college, university or getting a job. Which one is better? It depends.
Working right after finishing high school is a good option for most people as they will have a chance to explore about social requirements of human resources and what they need to do. One advantage of the choice is that adolescents will soon possess the necessary soft skills so as to satisfy the needs of society. Besides, if they are not doing the right job, they could reconsider and branch out into a new one without being late. That is, they will have sufficient time to make a decision and choose the best for them.
On the other hand, pursuing higher education will have its own advantages. Firstly, it is better for people who have a passion for academic fields to go to college or university to continue studying there. It equips students with advanced knowledge about what they major in so that they will be more learned and apply the knowledge in various aspects of life. Secondly, students with certain degrees after they have graduated will be technically overestimated and easily find a career. Additionally, graduates are more competitive than people who do not go to university because they have a wider range of understanding. As a result, they extremely efficiently contribute to the complex demands of modern society. For instance, breakthroughs throughout history have been made by people with higher education such as researchers, scientists, inventors.
In conclusion, whether we should go to college, university or get a job straight after school depends on ourselves. Each person has to make their own choice which is suitable for their ability.