Some people believe that there should be fixed punishments for each type of crime. Others, however, argue that the circumstances of an individual crime, and the motivation for committing it, should be always be taken into account when deciding on the puni

Some people believe that there should be fixed punishments for each type of crime. Others, however, argue that the circumstances of an individual crime, and the motivation for committing it, should be always be taken into account when deciding on the punishment.
Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

Since the beginning of time, for governments there are few things more important than establishing punishments for offenders. There are some people who maintain that each sorts of punishments should be met different types of crime. Nevertheless, there are also those who argue that when it comes to deciding on punishment, criminal actions on purpose or on accident should be considered and inspected. In this essay, I will explore both sides of this controversial issue.

It is true that fixed punishments for each type of crime certainly have some advantages. In fact, this could help to make laws of countries become more clear and easier for civilians to follow. Additionally, by doing this, trials in the court could be less complicated and the time for this process also be decreased. As a result, the rate of suspended trials could be reduced and finally there would be good effects for society in terms of costing and time. Nevertheless, this practice also have clear limitations. These inflexible punishments , indeed, often seen as severe and not satisfactory in many contexts.

To make the laws become more reasonable, many people believe that the circumstances of crime and the motivation for committing it should be taken in to account. In fact, in many cases, offenders committed a serious crime as an accidence or with the purpose of protecting themselves of someone else; therefore, imposing a same type of punishment that is given for those who did with negative attitudes could be severe and unreasonable. Consequently, people might no longer believe in the laws of governments as a useful tool to protect the justice.

Overall, in my opinion, utility of fixed punishments for each type of crime as well as considering the purpose of offenders when deciding the punishment could be a reasonable idea. Experience suggests that where this practice are ensured, the society is likely to see the best outcomes.

suggests that where this practice are ensured, ...
suggests that where this practice is ensured, ...

Sentence: In fact, in many cases, offenders committed a serious crime as an accidence or with the purpose of protecting themselves of someone else; therefore, imposing a same type of punishment that is given for those who did with negative attitudes could be severe and unreasonable.
Error: accidence Suggestion: No alternate word