Essay topics: Some people believe that unpaid community service should be a compulsory part of high school programmes (for example working for a charity, improving the neighbourhood or teaching sports for younger children).
To what extend do you agree or disagree?
Unpaid community service is a part from social action of a society. It is a social contribution from society to help each other in this life. One of the major actors which have the biggest influence to determine this issue is the high school. Because of it, most people believe that unpaid community service should be a serious concern of a high school, it means that the unpaid community service should be a compulsory part of high school programmes. Personally, I strongly agree with this option. Student will get a lot of benefits from the program. It gives good effects toward student social concern and character building.
The first effect is increasing the social concern from the student about unpaid community service. The high school is able to make strong awareness of its student regarding society condition around their environment. Through the program, student could have a broader understanding about unpaid community service, and understand how to prepare a good unpaid service for community. However, without becoming a compulsory program from the school, student will not pay big attention about social service for people.
The second effect is building the character of the student. By applying the social actions as part of compulsory program, student will learn deeper about social contribution for society which has influence on the character of student. Based on my personal experience, when a community doing a charity program to help other people, I felt it influence my character to be stronger and increased my confidence to do charity as more as possible in my life.
At the end, I can conclude that it is a good decision to include unpaid community services as compulsory part of high school programmes. High school is the best place for student to build excellent awareness regarding the social issue, and could contribute toward the social character for the student as well.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|4 days 16 hours ago||yeu192||73||Read full essay|
|3 weeks 13 hours ago||luongbinh067||73||Read full essay|
|5 months 2 weeks ago||sbwakaka||67||Read full essay|
|6 months 2 weeks ago||mabick_1527||52.3333||Read full essay|
|1 year 8 months ago||prepareielts2016||70||Read full essay|
|1 year 9 months ago||ielts.webster||45||Read full essay|
|1 year 9 months ago||ghbaroumand||70||Read full essay|
|2 years 5 months ago||nguyenkhaccuong||70||Read full essay|
|2 years 7 months ago||hidayah||60||Read full essay|
|2 years 7 months ago||dzetto||70||Read full essay|
- Some people believe that unpaid community service should be a compulsory part of high school programmes (for example working for a charity, improving the neighbourhood or teaching sports for younger children). To what extend do you agree or disagree? (71.92310000000001)
- Some experts believe that it is better for children to begin learning a foreign language at primary school rather than secondary school.Do the advantages of this outweigh the disadvantages?Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples fro (75.2381)
- Some people say that the teaching method with a teacher and students in a classroom will not exist by the year 2050.To what extend do you agree or disagree? (61.25)
- The pie charts below show how dangerous waste products are dealt with in three countries.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparison where relevant. (80)
- Some people think that strict punishments for driving offences are the key to reducing traffic accidents. Others, however, believe that other measures would be more effective in improving road safety.Discuss both these views and give your own opinion. (85)
- The diagrams below show the site of a school in 2004 and the plan for changes to the school site in 2024.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. (70)
- It is important to ensure that children with a wide range of abilities and from a variety of social backgrounds mix with each other at school.To what extend do you agree or disagree? (64.28570000000001)
- The charts below show the proportions of the world's oil resources held in different areas, together with the proportions consumed annually in the same areas.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons whe (47.7778)
- In many countries today insufficient respect is shown to older people.What do you think may be the reasons for this?What problems might this cause in society? Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experi (60)
- The graphs below give information about computer ownership as a percentage of the population between 2002 and 2010, and by level of education for the years 2002 and 2010.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comp (75.71429999999999)