Some people believe that visitors to other countries should follow local customs and behavior. Other disagree and think that the host country should welcome cultural differences.Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

Some people believe that visitors to other countries should follow local customs and behavior. Other disagree and think that the host country should welcome cultural differences.

Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

Nowadays, a lot of people visit other countries to know about their behavior, tourism places, and traditional art. In Indonesia, some foreigners wear clothes based on their style but others would like to use traditional clothes. Although, many people believe that a country should receive cultural differences, I think people who visit a country should follow the traditions of the country.

On the one hand, people agree that some country should welcome about the other cultures, so they could learn about cross cultural understanding and compare with their culture. For example, Balinese receive that there are a lot of woman who wear two pieces costume on its beach. The government also gives place like bar because it is their behavior to drink some beers.

On the other hands, I believe that the good thing is to know other cultures, when visitor try to wear traditional costumes in some county. For example, student from Indonesia visit Japan to exchange study, they should know and try to eat their food, sit on the floor and wear 'Yukata' in traditional event. They should try not to be late when they have class or meeting because most Japanese is famous with their on time.

To conclude, I think it is good for cross culture when the country receive different culture and the visitor also learn and try to follow new traditional of the culture in other countries.

Sentence: For example, Balinese receive that there are a lot of woman who wear two pieces costume on its beach.
Description: The fragment Balinese receive that is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace receive with verb, past tense

Sentence: On the other hands, I believe that the good thing is to know other cultures, when visitor try to wear traditional costumes in some county.
Description: The fragment visitor try to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace try with verb, past tense

Sentence: They should try not to be late when they have class or meeting because most Japanese is famous with their on time.
Description: The tag a determiner, possessive is not usually followed by on
Suggestion: Refer to their and on

Minimum 250 words wanted.