Some people prefer to eat at food stands or restaurants. Other people prefer to prepare and eat food at home. Which do you prefer? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer

Nowadays there are numerous ways to serve eat food . I extremely like better eat at home because i have got many joyful if i consume at dwelling. There are three reasons for that. First, it can be my quality time with my relatives second, it more hygienic third, it saving money.

The first should be note is it can be my quality time with my folks because my family and i have occupied schedule which are different deeds. For instance, my father busy with his work, my mother full of activity to social gathering with her friends and i have got busy with my academy. And those activities separeate us. And in my opinion home is very nice place for making us be togetherness to enjoy a good time.

In addition, more hygienic is other reasons about it. Before i eat, i can process it carefully by my self. For example, i can wash it before begin to cook then after that i can wash equipments so that added sanitized. If i eat in restaurants there are no guarantee for that because i dont know how they concern with sterile. For example, i hang out to get fare in restaurant once in a month, and i always get a terrible experience with sparkling like resideal smell of soap.

Beside that, it can saving money for the reason that i eat at home, i just buy materials for making good taste with large portion. But if i have to go restaurant i should pay it each piece because in restaurant i must disburse fee for that. And i cannot afford to give that. So, i better to devour at home for saving my money.

In summarize, i fancy to have a meal in home as i have those reasons above, it can be my quality time with my relatives, it more hygienic and it saving money.

I extremely like better eat at home because i have got many joyful if i consume at dwelling.
I extremely like to eat at home because i have got many joyful if i consume at dwelling.

Sentence: First, it can be my quality time with my relatives second, it more hygienic third, it saving money.
Suggestion: Refer to relatives and second
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a determiner/pronoun, post-determiner
Suggestion: Refer to it and more
Description: The word third is not usually used as a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to third

Sentence: For instance, my father busy with his work, my mother full of activity to social gathering with her friends and i have got busy with my academy.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to father and busy
Suggestion: Refer to mother and full

Sentence: Beside that, it can saving money for the reason that i eat at home, i just buy materials for making good taste with large portion.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, present participle or gerund
Suggestion: Refer to can and saving

Sentence: But if i have to go restaurant i should pay it each piece because in restaurant i must disburse fee for that.
Description: The word i is not usually used as a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to i
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to must and disburse

Sentence: In summarize, i fancy to have a meal in home as i have those reasons above, it can be my quality time with my relatives, it more hygienic and it saving money.
Suggestion: Refer to it and more

Sentence: And those activities separeate us.
Error: separeate Suggestion: separate