“Some people say that advertising encourages us to buy things that we really do not need. Others say that advertisements tell us about new products that may improve our lives.”

Advertisement is a modern way to up saling the new product or any product which is a company forecasting to launch in market. Advertising way to introduce product quality feature or other characteristics. Advertising does by many types like in T.V, radio, newspaper etc. because advertising motive in that to enhance productivity of the product and quality or feature to people. Advertising illuminate the concept of product and making processed explain in very short manner. Yes, advertising encourages us to buy things that we really do not need because advertising rules is said make that kind of advertisement concept to greed people. Some people also said that advertisement tell us about new product that may improve our lives. No, that’s not true because only 60% product archive its task and product quality that people need in region able value and 40% product only showed they are good but its not proved himself that is called short term productivity quality. Perhaps still advertising industry having lots of priority and linking with top organisation in our world but during our technology very few in times we lost advertising mode and we forecast new nation of advertising in more batter way.

Well, you need to re-write the essay. There is only one paragraph.

There is a button 'Edit' beside the button 'View'. Click it and you can re-edit the essay.

better to have 5 paragraphs:

para 1: introduction.
para 2: reason 1
para 3: reason 2
para 4: reason 3 (optional)
para 5: conclusion

or like this:

Para 1: introduction. my choice: A or B. agree or disagree.

Para 2:First,reason 1 (1 sentence) + why reason 1(some arguments. 2-3 sentences) + examples for reason 1 (around 2 sentences) + small conclusions (like advantages of reason 1 or comparisons if not reason 1, 1-2 sentences).

Para 3:Second,reason 2 ,blabla... do the same thing like First

Para 4:Third, reason 3 blabla... do the same thing like First but shorter

Para 5: Conclusion.