Some people say that computers have made life easier and more convenient.Other people say that computers have made life more complex and stressful.What is your opinion? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Some people say that computers have made life easier and more convenient.
Other people say that computers have made life more complex and stressful.
What is your opinion? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

It is generally taken for granted that technology , as we all are aware and have probably experienced , plays a really constructive and effective role in every individuals personal and social survival . some people are of the point of view that computers make our life easier while the rest believe that they make our life more complicated . Although advocates of both sides have their own views .

At first place, I would like to point out some of the merits of computers such as internet and storing data . AS an instance , nowadays internet plays an important part in our life with it, people communicate with each other whether they are in different continent and companies do a wealth of projects by computers which is impossible to get done without computers .

There is however , a reverse , side to this coin those who believe that computers made humans life more stressful and complicated commonly tend to look at the dark side . They believe it afflict they personal for example . They are spending to much time on computers and it leads them to about a bunch of news from all over the world and it makes their brain tired .

To sum up . after all these stories , I personally believe that computers plays and important part in our life and they made our life easier than the past and despite of all great influence of computers on our lives , we should not over use them .

Sentence: It is generally taken for granted that technology , as we all are aware and have probably experienced , plays a really constructive and effective role in every individuals personal and social survival . some people are of the point of view that computers make our life easier while the rest believe that they make our life more complicated .
Description: The fragment rest believe that is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace believe with verb, past tense

Sentence: They believe it afflict they personal for example .
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to they and personal

Sentence: They are spending to much time on computers and it leads them to about a bunch of news from all over the world and it makes their brain tired .
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a preposition
Suggestion: Refer to to and about

Sentence: To sum up . after all these stories , I personally believe that computers plays and important part in our life and they made our life easier than the past and despite of all great influence of computers on our lives , we should not over use them .
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to computers and plays