Essay topics: Some people think that design of newly constructed buildings in big cities should be controlled by governments. Do you agree or disagree?
Multi-storied building is increasing in the city due to overpopulation and people from village are moving to city for job and business. Some believe that new constructed building in big cities should be regulated by government. I partially agree that government should set rules for new building construction.
Government should not interfere on newly constructed building as people have their own design and architecture structure. For example, apartment or flats are crucial in large cities and it owned by many people. Governments officials will demand bribe the flat owners to offer huge amount to sanction or approve the new building. Moreover, it is individual’s rights to built a building should not be restricted by the government.
On the other hand, people will neglect the basic rules of building construction unless prevented by government. The less gap between tow building result in congestion in big cities. Some builders occupy the some distance of road for the building which reduces the road surface. People will build according to their wish and without adequate space for each room and proper plan. For example, we know car park should be in ground floor for large building so that it will avoid parking car outside the building. But most of the building abandon and built the ground floor for residence. This situation lead to the government should take necessary action against violating rules of building.
To conclude, as people will not follow proper guidance for the building. It is necessary for the government to control the new constructed building as it is helpful and spacious for the dwellers and live a peaceful life.
- Your mentor recommended you to learn a new language and gave you contact details of a teacher. Following his advice, you need to write a letter to the teacher and say- What is your motivation to learn a new language?- How can the teacher help you?- When w (70)
- Nowadays air travel is cheaper than in the past. Is this a positive or a negative development? Discuss and give your own opinion. (86.66670000000001)
- Writing task 1 (a letter)Your friend wants to come and spend his/her holiday staying at your place for a week. Write an apology letter to him/her and say- Explain why you can’t do it on those particular dates.- Suggest some alternative dates and things to (65)
- Writing Task 2 (an essay)In many countries around the world young people decide to leave their parents’ home once they finish school. They start living on their own or sharing a home with friends. Do you agree or disagree with this approach? Give your opi (35)
- Writing task 1 (a letter)You have recently bought a TV and it arrived damaged. Write a letter to the store manager and say:- When and what TV did you buy?- Describe the damage.- How can the issue be solved in your opinion? (60)
- Writing task 1 (a letter)Your friend wants to start a new import/export business in the country where you live now. Write to him/her and say- What product is better to import.- What part of the country does the product come from?- Why he/she should import (60)
- Writing Task 2 (an essay)Some practical skills such as money management should be taught in high school. Do you agree or disagree? Give your opinion and real life examples. (66)
- Nowadays many people work part or full time from home. Some people say that working from home has many benefits while others disagree. Discuss both views and give your own opinion. (80)
- Write a letter to the hotel manager expressing your interest.In your letter-Introduce yourself-Explain why you think you would be suitable for the job.-Ask what work would be expected to do. (80)
- Some people think that teenagers who commit crimes should be treated the same way as adult criminals. To what extent do you agree or disagree? (58.5714)