Some people think that it is useful to go abroad to learn about other countries while others believe it useless as there are other modes of communication like tv and internet to get such information. Discuss both views and give opinion.

Some people think that it is useful to go abroad to learn about other countries while others believe it useless as there are other modes of communication like tv and internet to get such information.
Discuss both views and give opinion.

In this era of globalization, where the world has changed into a global village, every person has a strong willingness to know about other countries. Some people believe it lucrative to go abroad to know about other countries but some folk contradicts that it is useless. I would discuss both the views through my perspective.

To commence with, I would give some benefits of going abroad to know about others through an illustration. If a person wants to learn English language , it would be better for him to go abroad to an english language country. Though the english language could be learnt in the native country also but the local languages can interrupt his learning process.

In addition to this, going abroad to learn about others not only widens the horizon of intellect but also helps one to gain new experiences and embellish his personality. Thus, going abroad helps a person in getting both knowledge and experience as well.

On the contrary, some people believe that it is useless to go abroad to learn about other countries as there are other means of communication like TV, internet which provides ample information in a click. Not only this, going abroad also leads to rise in expenditure. Thus, one can stay in his native country and learn about them without leaving his family and friends.

In my opinion, it is beneficial to learn about others by going abroad which provides a person to know about them on their own rather than listening about them from third person.

To conclude, I would mention that, it is lucrative to go abroad to learn about other countries because it not only provides live experience but also makes one maverick.