Some people think that science is bone for us while others think that it is bane for human beings Discuss both sides

Some people think that science is bone for us while others think that it is bane for human beings.Discuss both sides.

In this jet age of 21st century,science and technology have ushered to flourish the lifestyle of human beings.science has provided advancement in the many fields like as transportation,health,education,business and many more to upgrade the quality of life. By contrast,it has darker side too. Here i would establish my view for both sides.

To set in,some people think that science is boon for us. First and foremost,science has furnished large number of travelling modes like as cars,buses,trans,airplanes to move from one country to another country for business,education,lifestyle,jobs and many more. Moreover,these modes allows us to import and export goods from one region to another regions that makes strong relationship between countries.Further more,it has invented computer and internet as these make it easier to submit online forms, shopping download study material and many more by sitting at home which saves our precious time.

''every coin has two sides''.Some think that it is bane for human beings first of all, travelling models increase pollution as a result, environment is spoiled day by day these modes which creates so many diseases. what a more pollution, fumes, harmful chemicals produced by science are causing depletion of ozone layer. As a result, ultra violet rays are entering the atmospheres of earth that further increasing globalization. further more, it has made many types of nuclear bombs and weapons which can destroy the whole world. For example U.S.A attacked on JAPAN in first world war.

In a nutshell, after doing a great deal of thought and deliberation with myself, i will say that, science has both positive and negative effects.However,we should make positive use of science rather then negative sides.

Sentence: Moreover, these modes allows us to import and export goods from one region to another regions that makes strong relationship between countries.
Description: The fragment modes allows us is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace allows with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to another and regions

Put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.

Read essays by top users:
http://www.testbig.com/users/sfaht1
http://www.testbig.com/users/tessy-james
http://www.testbig.com/users/subodh860