the table below gives information on consumer spending on different items in five different countries in 2002.

The table shows the percentage of national consumer expenditure where purchases to reach basic need in 2002. According to the table, all of the countries more purchase their money to buy meals.

Firstly, food, drink, and tobacco were the primarily need of human. In five countries in Europe, Turkey has the country as the higher percentage of buy meals that was 32.14 per cent. The second country where was purchased to buy meals that is Ireland (28.91 %) in 2002. On the other hand, three country, Italy, Spain, and Sweden, were spent the money to buy basic need around 15 per cent to 19 per cent.

Secondly, clothing and footwear were the secondary needs of human that was the complexities of fashion. The highest percentage of consumer expenditure to buy the secondary needs was Italy; the percentage was 9 % in 2002. On the second rate was Turkey that was 6.63%, and the third is Spain that was 6.51% higher than Ireland’ percentage. Finally, the lowest country to buy second needs was Sweden.

Thirdly, the last category was the proportion of consumer expenditure to spend the budget to access immaterial need. The highest country was purchased to get education and leisure that was Turkey, and the second was Sweden, where the percentage was three point twenty-two per cent, that was slightly higher than Italy, it was approximately 0.02%. The lowest level of countries where was expanded their money to access immaterial need that were Ireland and Spain, those were only under 3 per cent.

To sum up, the highest proportion of five European countries was Turkey where the total percentage was 43.12 per cent for twelve mounts.

Description: can you re-write this sentence? where is the verb for the sentence?

food, drink, and tobacco were the primarily need of human.
food, drink, and tobacco were the primary need of human.

higher percentage of buy meals
higher percentage of purchases on meals

No. of Words: 275 200 (write the essay in 20 minutes)