Task2 Today more people are travelling than ever before Why is this the case What are the benefits of travelling for the traveler

Thanks to technology growth, transporting systems make people’s life more convenient. Using airways, trains, roads and ferries are becoming popular options for travelers. Furthermore, enjoyable moments in journeys never would not be forgotten.

By inventing wheels, fundamental changes took place in human beings life. Therefore, they would be able to do their works faster than past through the coaches, vehicles and bicycles. Civilization, made transporting easier. Furthermore, public transportation systems in cities and between them have encouraged people to use them. There is a competitive atmosphere among transporting companies in order to absorb more customers by increasing and improving their facilities. Also, automobile manufactures by adding extra options to their products and constructing more comfortable cars are increasing clients’ safety, and people are persuaded to select car option among other travel systems.

Another issue can be the lifestyle. Living in apartment and working in big cities that traffics, noises and air pollution are bothering problems, cause people to have a travel to indulge. However, in past people used to live in peace more than now because population was dispersed all over the world and not only in the big cities, and houses were not in the form of apartment. Therefore, people preferred to stay at their houses and enjoy their lives.

The major impact that a travel can have is to help release daily stresses and clean mind from every negative thoughts. Furthermore, every city and country have their traditions and cultures, and travel helps to be aware of different customs. Also, finding new friends among tour members or from host countries can be a fortune in life.

All in all, life conditions make us think more about traveling and technology helps to put our thoughts in practice.