Television is dangerous because it destroys family life and any sense of community: instead of visiting people or talking with our family we just watch television.To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?

Television is dangerous because it destroys family life and any sense of community: instead of visiting people or talking with our family we just watch television.
To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?

It is true that watching television makes negative effect for people’s life in house and out of people house. While people do not respect and talk anything when they have a visitor, I believe that people still do sedentary activity that is watching television.

Television is dangerous for the family because it can make people to become bad communicator. Citizen will be lazy to speak or just talk with other people. If someone seldom interact with their friend or other people, They will get less communication and difficulty to speak with someone. It is one of the negative effect which will be accepted by people who over enjoy watching television. For example, when children always watch television everyday, They will not be easy to speak in front of many friends. So that is why, People must avoid watching television in over time.

The other reason why I believe that watching television cause bad social for people. Watching television can destroy a relationship with other friends or their community. People will be not confident when They never discuss and do teamwork with their friends. All of the negative effects are caused by television. For instance, People are very happy to watch television everyday, They will forget about anything, such as playing game with friend, discussing about homework with their friend and helping other friends. It makes people do not have good social ability and can broken family life and any sense of community.

It can be concluded, that watching television can make people to get many bad effects. I believe that people will care with anyone who is visiting their house because They enjoy to watch television overtime.

and out of people house.
and out of people's house.

watching television cause bad social for people.
watching television causes bad social result for people.

Sentence: It makes people do not have good social ability and can broken family life and any sense of community.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to can and broken