Is Television Harmful to Children?

Is Television Harmful to Children?

Over the past forty to fifty years, watching television activity was very popular for most families. In Indonesia, most children can watch television until late night. In my opinion, watching television over time has a detrimental influence on children.

The programs television can have a harmful affect on children’s emotional and behavioral development. Some of them dominant follow what they have watched and they usually apply in their area each, for example, the movies contain action bit up, killing with guns, knives and even cars, this programs will be cheated by most children so they become aggressive and may hurt both themselves and their playmates.

Other negative effects that the television can make the children lazy to care with their studies. They are late wake up in the morning so they will be absent to go to school and they will be not feel like to read or review their lesson so their future will be smash. Not only that, some of them might be difficult socialization with their surrounding or their friends so the children will be socially awkward.

In conclusion, if children watch too much television or watching the wrong programs, their personalities can be out of order. Therefore, that parents should control their children activities and giving advice about the positive or negative impacts of the television programs their children watch, or the parents may advice their children when they know the abnormal acts of their children because of the television programs. Moreover, the parents should manage their children progress in school can be effected and discipline. This should include turning of the television so that their children will study and take a rest. Its may help the children from harmful impact of television programs.

The programs television can have a harmful affect on children's emotional and behavioral development.
The television programs can have a harmful effects on children's emotional and behavioral development.

this programs will be cheated by most children
this program will be cheated by most children

Sentence: Its may help the children from harmful impact of television programs.
Description: A determiner, possessive is not usually followed by a modal auxillary
Suggestion: Refer to Its and may

the parents should manage their children progress in school can be effected and discipline.
Description: two verbs in one sentence.