There are no longer enough natural resources to sustain current levels ofeconomic growth. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement?

There are no longer enough natural resources to sustain current levels of
economic growth. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement?

It is well known fact that our world's natural resources are fundamental to our economic growth. The way our global population is consuming organic resources in the form of oil, forests and farmlands, is certainly a grave matter as it can halt the economic activity of the world as a whole.

At the outset, we have been known for sometimes that unmitigated penchant for oil and petrol is reaching high at alarming rate. The uses of motor vehicles is entirely dependent upon petrol and gasoline. For instance, oil wells of the Arabian countries fulfilling the need of the whole world by supplying over three quarter percentage of the petrol. The drop in oil resurces can potentially impact on world's economy in the long run.

Addition to that, massive clearance of farmlands that turning into urban areas are leading to the decline in economic growth.It is evident that farmlands are renewable resources of income and its optimal use in the form of agriculture practice can lead to long term sustenance of our economy. Whereas overgrowing urbanisation can restrict the economic avenues for the world.

Also, the practice of deforestration in the modern age is quite prevalent. In order to meet our ulterior motives, we are clearing off the forests without acknowledging their side effects. As a result, massive forest areas are becoming barren and results into monetary falls. From this it is clear that deforestration might seems to be yielding temporary monetary gains but lacking long standing sustenance.

To summarize, after meticulously analyzing the given statement, it can be predicted that if we keep on exploiting our natural resources and not mindful of their repurcussions, then in the near future, there will be an acute scarcity of organic products. Therefore, It is certain that we will lose our fundamental natural asset and our economy will suffer in the long run.

Sentence: It is well known fact that
Suggestion: It is a well known fact that

Sentence: At the outset, we have been known for sometimes that unmitigated penchant for oil and petrol is reaching high at alarming rate.
Description: The fragment reaching high at is rare
Suggestion: is reaching at an alarming rate.

Sentence: From this it is clear that deforestration might seems to be yielding temporary monetary gains but lacking long standing sustenance.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to might and seems