You are hereUniversities should be concerned with educating people so that they will have wide general knowledge and be able to consider important matters from an informed viewpoint ,and not simply train students to do the jobs required by society.Give reasons for yo

Universities should be concerned with educating people so that they will have wide general knowledge and be able to consider important matters from an informed viewpoint ,and not simply train students to do the jobs required by society.Give reasons for yo

Zarna Patel's picture

By Zarna Patel - Posted on 05 January 2013

Universities should be concerned with educating people so that they will have wide general knowledge and be able to consider important matters from an informed viewpoint ,and not simply train students to do the jobs required by society.
Give reasons for your own knowledge or experience.

The education system should give higher priority for learning environment. However ,they should consider jobs for students future . Jobs are equally proportional to the knowledge of students . The choice varies from education people either enhance knowledge or consider job training better.

Firstly ,Universities should provide a comprehensive knowledge in relative field of study . Which may help students ti be innovative and excellent in their field may make universities prestigious .Meanwhile ,knowledge attracts the recruiters because they demand scholar in their core field, while certain people prefer to start their own business or research. Which acquires great source of knowledge and skills. As example ,Any computer engineer must be excellent in their programming abilities to design any software . Talent can be helpful to get the job in reputed company.

However, Job seeker should be trained for interview or recruiter’s test.So, they can easily get jobs in renowned corporation .Such attraction of well-known companies for hiring students can also develop status of universities . As instance , excellent engineering student may require fluent communication skills for job appearance . which helps to impress recruiter. However, Highly celebrated organization demands thorough knowledge in relative field of work .Otherwise, it is meaningless to hire who have good conversation skills rather than engineering fundamentals . At workplace ,individuals should be able to cop up with their work ,even though they got job. Eventually knowledge comes into the major consideration.

In conclusion, university should focus on area of knowledge first while Job training should be placed at second priority. Ample skills should also be helpful to get beautiful job after study.

The graph below shows the quantities of goods transported in the UK between 1974 and 2002 by four different modes of transport Talitha sticky icon
IELTS Writing task 1:The chart reveals the percentage of men and women among the holders of five kinds of post-school qualifications. tatianeinlondon
When people succeed, it is because of hard work. Luck has nothing to do with success.” Do you agree or disagree with the quotation above? Use specific reasons and examples to explain your position. HANOPA SELPIANA
Many young people choose to take a year off between finishing school and starting university in order to gain work experience or to travel. The experience of non-academic life like this offers benefits the individual when they return to education.To what andaihiep
Every country should have a free health service, even if this means that the latest medical treatments may not be available through this service because they are too expensive.To what extend do you agree with this statement? subodh860
some people think that students should go for travel or work between high school and university study for one year ? Discuss advantages and disadvantager . preet jammu
Some people believe that visitors to other countries should follow local customs and behavior. Others disagree and think that the host country should welcome cultural differences.Discuss both these views and give your own opinion. maryam2900
Some people warn that the era of the silver screen is coming to an end and that people will eventually lose interest in going to the cinema.Do you agree or disagree with this view? Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your e entongmarundut
The pie charts show the proportion of the world’s population living in urban and rural areas in 1990 and the forecast until 2025 sprigidts
More and more people claim that modern work patterns are a source of stress. What do you think are the cause of this? Can you suggest some possible solution? D O N

Write complaint letter to the airline manager regarding the behavior of one of staff members on your flight. In your letter- Give full details of your flight.- Say what the problem with the staff member was.- What would you like the manager to do regardin marzieh IELTS
You should spend about 40 minutes on this task.Write about the following topic:Most developed countries spend a large proportion of their health budgets on expensive medical technology and procedures. This money should be spent instead on health education drjowelynt sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II
Argumentative Essay: Advantages and Disadvantages of Using the Internet alfitrah8.5 IELTS
Every year several languages die out. Some people think that this is not important because life will be easier if there are fewer languages in the world.To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion? muhammadrezkihr IELTS Writing Task II
It is generally believed that some people are born with certain talents, for instance for sport or music, and others are not. However, It is sometimes claimed that any child can be taught to become a good sports person or musician.Discuss both these views ridaakzar IELTS
Some say that it would be better if the majority of employees worked from home instead of travelling to a workplace every day.Do you think the advantages of working from home outweigh the disadvantages? fialka IELTS
In recent years, people watch more movies from overseas? What are the reasons for this? Should the government give financial support to local cinema to produce local films? Mubariz IELTS
Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of having a car. marzieh IELTS
When a country develops its technology, the traditional skills and ways of life die out. It is pointless to try and keep them alive. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion. Mita Puspasari IELTS
Whoever controls the media also controls opinions and attitudes of the people and there is little can be done to rectify this. SammyG IELTS

Nowadays companies and other organisations are requiring their employees to wear a uniform. Think about jobs where uniform is important. What are the advantages and disadvantages of wearing a uniform? Justin sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II
Topic: Some people believe that visitors to other countries should follow local customs and behavior. Other disagree and think that the host country should welcome cultural differences.Discuss both views and give your own opinion.( Sample_answer_salmon) lambda sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II
In most countries multinational companies and their products are becoming more and more important.This trend is seriously damaging our quality of life. eddysuaib IELTS Writing Task II
Do the dangers derived from the use of chemicals in food production and preservation outweigh the advantages? Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own experience or knowladge. drjowelynt IELTS Writing Task II
Many people believe that the main aim for university education is to help graduates to find better job, while some people believe that university education has wider benefit individual and society. discuss both views and give your opinion. Hao sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II
Some people believe that there should be fixed punishments for each type of crime. Others, however, argue that the circumstances of an individual crime, and the motivation for committing it, should always be taken into account when deciding on the punishm lrana32 IELTS Writing Task II
Increasing the price of petrol is the best way to solve growing traffic and pollution problems. To what extent do you agree or disagree? What other measures do you think might be effective? divyaece0903@gm... IELTS Writing Task II
The graph below shows the changes in food consumption by Chinese people between 1985 and 2010.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. drjowelynt sticky icon IELTS Writing Task I
General Training Task 1Your assignment was due last week. Write a letter to your teacher saying that you did not complete it on time. In your letter saywhat the subject waswhy you didn't complete itwhen will you complete it. Buweni sticky icon IELTS Writing Task I

Some suggest that young people should take a job for a few years between school and university.Discuss what the advantages and disadvantages might be for people who do this.Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowl HoneyUK sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II
Some people think that professional athletes make good role models for young people, while others believe they don’t.Discuss both these points of views and give your own opinion.Write at least 250 words. eddysuaib sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II
Some people think secondary students should study international news as a school subject, but others suggest that it is a waste of students' valuable school time. Discuss both and give your opinion. Hao sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II
The two maps below show an island, before and after construction of some tourist facilities.Summarise the information by selectiong and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. drjowelynt sticky icon IELTS Writing Task I
Tessy James's picture

hai..

Recruiter(repeation)==> employer

Tessy

Don't put a gap before punctuation marks.
Put a gap after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.