We are becoming increasingly dependent on computers.They are used in business,hospitals,crime detection and even to fly planes.What things will they be used for the future?Is this dependence on computers a good thing or should we be more suspicious of the

We are becoming increasingly dependent on computers.They are used in business,hospitals,crime detection and even to fly planes.What things will they be used for the future?Is this dependence on computers a good thing or should we be more suspicious of their benefits?

As the world is developing day by day, computers have begun to play an important role in a human life. Computer is one of the most essential invents of human being. It assists us in different branches of our lives, such as business, hospitals, schools and etc. For example, in our country we can be written in a turn in an electron form and it helps us to earn time and do our work rapidly. Computer is the most important and spatle discovery of the twentieth century.

On the other hand, scientific researches demonstrate that, computers have disadvantages for health. It is abstract for the time being, but I think in the future computers can be used as books. Consequently, in the nearer future books can be called off. Personally I can state that, I utilize computer in my educational life. It helps me to learn foreign languages as English. We can order ticket for different transportain, such as plane, railway and so on. We can also use the internet through computers. And the internet is gathering the whole world in one hand. Also with internet we can use the social networks, such as, facebook, twitter. And these networks help us socializing , making friends, getting many new informations from all over the world.

To sum up, put all things in a nutshell, I can restate that computers are critical and their beneficial sites are more than the disadvantegous ones. I can not describe our contemporary, lovely world without computers.

Sentence: Computer is the most important and spatle discovery of the twentieth century.
Error: spatle Suggestion: ?

Sentence: We can order ticket for different transportain, such as plane, railway and so on.
Error: transportain Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: To sum up, put all things in a nutshell, I can restate that computers are critical and their beneficial sites are more than the disadvantegous ones.
Error: disadvantegous Suggestion: disadvantageous

Put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.