When a country develops its technology the traditional skills and ways of life die out It is pointless to try and keep them alive To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion

It is very debatable issue that whether developing technology lead to omitting the traditional skills and ways of life or not. There are many arguments supporting both views, those for and those against. Although technology changes the ways of life, it contributes to keep traditional skills alive.

It is obvious that thanks to expanding technology, people would be able to live more comfortable rather than the past. Technology helps them to communicate with each other whenever they want from any where. More over, they can reap the benefits of many new inventions that are invented through dev...

Sentence: In conclusion, I think that technology brings us a lot of advantages and
It is very debatable issue that whether developing technology lead to omitting the traditional skills and ways of life or not.
Suggestion: It is a very debatable issue that whether or not developing technology leads to omitting the traditional skills and ways of life .

Sentence: changes ways of life in a better way which leads to increasing wale fare.More over, it try to keep traditional skills alive and transform them to next generation.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to changes and ways

Getting better.