Without capital punishment (the death penalty) our lives are less secure and crimes ofviolent increase. Capital punishment is essential to control violence in society. To whatextent do you agree or disagree?

Without capital punishment (the death penalty) our lives are less secure and crimes of
violent increase. Capital punishment is essential to control violence in society. To what
extent do you agree or disagree?

Some people think that death penalty must require to make our lives secure. Others think that capital punishment is not important to live safely. The issue is a controversial one, but in my opinion a closer examination reveals that it is better to remit the fault and culprit is given a opportunity to live for several reasons. I will explain my position providing examples to support my point of view.

In my opinion, capital punishment is not a good deterrent and somebody who is a judge has no right to take another life. And everybody deserves to live. If he or she kills someone or carries out a strong crime which may be to steal money from bank, to sell a lot of narcotic and so on, this guilty has not be given capital punishment. On the other hand, the same person is earned to society. For this, firstly, prisoner receives education of vocational training and should learn personal skills and specific skills. After life of imprisonment, person can give benefits to people. Clearly, rehabilitation is really better than death penalty.

In contrast, some supporters believe that capital punishment stop people from committing crimes. In their opinions, culprits who are psychopaths, terrorists or any other criminal are given death penalty. By this way, police can control people easily. Furthermore, the amount of imprisonments is avoided. Obviously, the mentioned reasons indicate that capital punishment can decrease the amount of criminals.

In summary, while there are arguments to be made for both sides , it is clear that it is better to prohibit death penalty