You are living near a public park and the condition of this park is getting worse than before Write a letter to the park management and say Why are you interested in this park What are the problems you are facing What are your suggestions for improvement

You are living near a public park and the condition of this park is getting worse than before. Write a letter to the park management and say
- Why are you interested in this park?
- What are the problems you are facing?
- What are your suggestions for improvement?

I am writing to express my concern about conditional of the Sent Mary Park's pool.

My house is located in the Victoria Lane and it is just two block far away from the Sent Mary park. I had played in this park since I was eight. My favorite part in this park is its pool. As you know there are many birds like duck, swan live in this pool and I always enjoy feed them. Besides there are some old tress in this park that remind me my grandfather because when I was young he told me one of these tree is belong to me.

Unfortunately, some people throw their garbage on the pool and this behavior causes some problems. For example some fishes dying and after that birds immigration from the park. Second problem is some children write some sentence on benches.

There are some solutions for these problems. The ideal solution would be clean the pool's water and for the next step painting all benches.

I look for hearing from you.
Yours faithfully,
Mari.

Sentence: Besides there are some old tress in this park that remind me my grandfather because when I was young he told me one of these tree is belong to me.
Description: The fragment that remind me is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace remind with verb, past tense
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to is and belong