You had purchased a toy online and upon delivery found that there was a problem with it. Write a letter to the manager of the toy company.- Describe a toy that you bought.- Describe why you think the toy is faulty.- What do you want the company to do abou

You had purchased a toy online and upon delivery found that there was a problem with it. Write a letter to the manager of the toy company.
- Describe a toy that you bought.
- Describe why you think the toy is faulty.
- What do you want the company to do about it?

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to express my dissatisfaction with the Teddy Bear I bought from your online store last Monday.

Last month, I saw advertising on TV commercial about especial Teddy bear. He can sign some simple song. I decided to buy this toy for my little nephew for his birthday, so I ordered one of them via the internet.

My package was delivery yesterday and my nephew was so excited about his gift. I expected that Teddy bear signed when I press his nose, but it did not happen. I believe his chipset is shutting down. Besides, I ordered the brown one, but this is pink.

You can imagine how unhappy I was to discover could not give my present. As a result, I decided to return this toy and ask for a new one. I hope you can settle down this matter by send a new one immediately.

Yours faithfully,
Mari.

Sentence: You can imagine how unhappy I was to discover could not give my present.
Description: A verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive is not usually followed by a modal auxillary
Suggestion: Refer to discover and could

Sentence: I hope you can settle down this matter by send a new one immediately.
Description: A preposition is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to by and send

Minimum 150 words wanted.