You recently rented a car from a reputable car rental company. The air conditioner has stopped working. You phoned the company a week ago but nothing has been done to resolve the situation.Write a letter to the company. In your letter- Introduce yourself-

You recently rented a car from a reputable car rental company. The air conditioner has stopped working. You phoned the company a week ago but nothing has been done to resolve the situation.
Write a letter to the company. In your letter

- Introduce yourself
- explain the situation
- say what action you would like the company to take.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to express my dissatisfaction with the car that I rented from your branch on Mashhad last week.

I am Maria and I rent a two doors car last Monday 21 of June. One day after rental, air condition stop working. I called to supervisor and asked him to help me. He said he send a technical man as soon as possible to repaired air condition. After two days, I called again, because nobody came to fix air condition. This time supervisor said I did not fill the form for repaired car when I rent it, so I had to repair car by myself. I regret to inform you that your services were below my expectations.

Please look into this matter as soon as possible. I am pretty sure that I fill form completely, so I expect your company send a technical man as soon as possible or refund extra money that I paid for a car with air condition.

Yours faithfully,
Ms. X

Sentence: He said he send a technical man as soon as possible to repaired air condition.
Description: The fragment he send a is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace send with verb, past tense
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to to and repaired