Describe a popular person who lives in your neighborhood
You should say :
- who she/he is
- when you first met him/her
- how you would describe his/her character
- and say what the reason of his/her popularity is.
- Describe a TV documentary you watched that was particularly interesting.- what was it about?- why did you decide to watch it?- what did you learn during watching the documentary? 67
- Describe a picture/photo that you like.You should say:-what the picture/photo depicts-when the picture/photo dates from-how the picture makes you feel-and explain what makes this picture/photo so special to you. 48
- Describe a picture/photo that you like.You should say:-what the picture/photo depicts-when the picture/photo dates from-how the picture makes you feel-and explain what makes this picture/photo so special to you. 75
- Describe a serious problem in your hometown/city.You should say:-what it is-what has caused this problem-what can be done about it-and explain why you think it is serious. 90
- Describe a game that you have played and enjoyed.You should say:- what the name of the game is- when you last played the game- how you felt when you played it- and explain why you found it so enjoyable. 50
7.0 out of 9
Try not repeat words, phrases and sentences like 'I think'
I am really grateful for your advice.I was wondering if you could let me know how I could get 8 out of 9. Could you give me some suggestions?
Your speaking is great. Still you can improve to reach 8.0 or over.
1. Your speaking speed is normal. You may speak a little bit quickly to show off the fluency.
2. More varieties on vocabulary words and sentences wanted. Try not repeat words, phrases and sentences. Like if you talk the word 'adorable' in the first sentence, change to 'cute' in the next sentence.
3. Listen to English radios like VOA or BBC and watch Englsih TVs like CNN. Pay attention to their intonations, word stresses and sentence stresses.
4. Do some listening practice too. This will help your speakings:
5. It takes some times to see the improvement. So be more patient and continue practice.
Let us know if you have more questions.